Suraiya- a celebrity chef?

ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I might sound stupid for asking this question now😛 But according to the IF review, Suraiya is a celebrity chef by profession..

Was this actually mentioned in the show? I have only noticed Suraiya donning the apron and cooking while she is stressed about something😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I haven't seen an episode saying the Suraiya was an chef by profession. But she might be [:p]
-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeap, it has been mentioned by Shazia's father just before the New Years Party...
ash91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ammie-

Yeap, it has been mentioned by Shazia's father just before the New Years Party...

Ohh.. thanks..😊 that explains why I never heard about it😛 was more eager to watch ZaYa at the cruise party
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
You know what that IF Reviewer have not seen a single epsd of Beintehaa huh Its evident from the Bloopers in that Article..Lolz...

Nyways I ll not be surprised if Suraiya is Chef..
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

You know what that IF Reviewer have not seen a single epsd of Beintehaa huh Its evident from the Bloopers in that Article..Lolz...

Nyways I ll not be surprised if Suraiya is Chef..

soo true!! India-forums hates beintehaa, its quiet obvious because they don't give buzzes to beintehaa like they do to rangrasiya which is soo annoying!!
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
If I am not mistaken when they were discussing about the new year's party Shazia's dad had asked Usman that his wife is a celebrity chef then why he needs catering from outside
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Desigirl_21

If I am not mistaken when they were discussing about the new year's party Shazia's dad had asked Usman that his wife is a celebrity chef then why he needs catering from outside

Yes I also remember shazia's dad mentioning it .
arshiforeverxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maryam.K-

soo true!! India-forums hates beintehaa, its quiet obvious because they don't give buzzes to beintehaa like they do to rangrasiya which is soo annoying!!

YEAH, IF loves RR. RANGRASIYA IS WAYY TOO OVERRATED AND BEINTEHAA IS UNDERRATED!! Even though BI is a better show. i am big sanaya fan and she's a great actress and everything but RR isn't clicking for me, its too much of rona dhona :P
ash91 thumbnail
Ok.. Now that its confirmed that Suraiya is actually a chef, I wonder what kind of back story she and Usman share😉 Him running hotels and she being a chef😆