perrymanku thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi,

Anyone seen the new promos of Astitva where Simran is with Abhi and Sia and Astha also there. The serial is getting damn exciting now and I really hope Simran, Abhi, Sia and Astha untie as a family.

Any thoughts on this or whether Astha will forgive and Sia will accept Simran and Abhi as her parents. It will be sid that works it out or an older photo of Astha will appear or Sia will see one at Simran house.

Your thoughts people

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I havent seen the promo. Thanks for sharing. It wud certainly be good to watch them all live together....which i suppose wud be the final episode...😆 and i dont see any reason for sia not accepting simran as her mother.....afterall she didnt sell her for money...and sia wud know the truth.....Its all abt Aastha...when will she accept the truth and get back...😊 But i dont see any chance of when Abhi coming back at this point of time....maybe to explain Aastha and help her in accepting the truth...😕
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I hope Sia sees the photo of hers soon so that she can findout the truth before 2 months deadline given by Archana ends.. I feel she will see the photo of hers and Sid when she mentioned toi Urmila that she was told by Simran that her daughter ( Astha 1) was kidnapped in London and Urmila shows the pic which she had kept with her for the years she was in jail...
Then the whole story takes a new shape and Sia gets more information that Archana had kidnapped her as she gets to know this from Shaguna or Shaguna sees her and Archana chatting on the webcam..

Lets see where the story leads with the new promo... 😊