Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
This would be so illogical... I know Indian television is illogical (especially Ekta's shows), but sorry, this is completely ridiculous.
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That is highly unlikely to happen, Ishita hardly knows Ruhi for a month. Kitna bhi illogical ho EK ka show she won't take that route, and as per law custody of a child isn't granted to a guardian when the parents are alive. Its only given under unusually circumstance and when the court believes that parents are unfit to raise a child.
Edited by rainbowgirl - 10 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Its impossible because Ruki indeed has a family who loves her, if the parents are not fit to take care of the child, grandparents or close relatives will be considered. At this point, Ramans parents are able to take care of her. Just because Ishu is close to her doesnt mean she is the right person to get the custody.

i think it will be a long battle, in first round, Shagun may actually win it for temporary and Raman may object it and take it to next level.
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aahaana

Its impossible because Ruki indeed has a family who loves her, if the parents are not fit to take care of the child, grandparents or close relatives will be considered. At this point, Ramans parents are able to take care of her. Just because Ishu is close to her doesnt mean she is the right person to get the custody.

i think it will be a long battle, in first round, Shagun may actually win it for temporary and Raman may object it and take it to next level.

completely agree with u.@ bold-this is wt is likely going to happen in the show.
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Well I was just putting my imaginary point of view and in presence of parents no custody is given to virtual stranger and ya Shagun will win the first battle it seems
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ruhi has a loving family nd evn raman loves her...bhallas will take care of ruhi more than anyone...ishu loves ruhi bt thats nothing in d eyes of law nd ruhi is a minor...ishu's selftalk abt ruhis condition is ott...bcoz d kid was happy with balla's :-|
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Well ya Ruhi is happy with bhallas but ishita can't see it because story needs drama
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
After watching yest episode . I also had same thought.

If CV's show this way .That Ruhi says she want to be with Ishita.It would be so awesome .
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I am very sure that ruhi will say ishu's name in court...
but ishu won't get custody...because it will make the show totally illogical...that's the sad part...
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deeps_92

I am very sure that ruhi will say ishu's name in court...

but ishu won't get custody...because it will make the show totally illogical...that's the sad part...

When did our TV CV's worried about logic .