**-Scene of the day-** -16th January 2014 *Pics*

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
πŸ₯³ Scene of the day πŸ₯³

The scene of the day is...

** The look Raman had when

ishitha said mrs bhalla's bp is getting very low **

The eyes speaked a lot in this scene..

he was craving for love ,care and comfort..

😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Completely agree with u.The moment when Ishitha said this he was all concerned and worried and his one look said it all.Kudos 2 Karen Patel πŸ‘.The precap I think Mrs.Iyer needs a severe reprimand from her family 4 her childish act.I know she is hurt 4 her daughter but then locking a person inside is heights of stupidity.Even Ishitha seemed shocked 4 what her mother had done.I just hope this doesn't create any misunderstanding btw IshRa as I am tired of it.
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: akku8910

Completely agree with u.The moment when Ishitha said this he was all concerned and worried and his one look said it all.Kudos 2 Karen Patel πŸ‘.

yup...hats off to Karan patel...he just need a assurance from IShu..the way he was looking at her...
Marjaawaaa

The precap I think Mrs.Iyer needs a severe reprimand from her family 4 her childish act.I know she is hurt 4 her daughter but then locking a person inside is heights of stupidity.Even Ishitha seemed shocked 4 what her mother had done.I just hope this doesn't create any misunderstanding btw IshRa as I am tired of it

this time i feel this will a way to patch up between Bhalla n Iyer family and start f new beginning..in both family..Mr Iyer n Mr bhalla now itself started their friendship and sharing
thoughts...now mrs iyer may realise they are not that bad as she thinking 😳

Word Count: 1

akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just hope so Nisha though deep down I have a feeling that this would bring IshRa closer and maybe Mrs.Iyer will repent 4 all that happened and maybe paving the way 4 IshRa marriage Embarrassed.Agreed 2 the part wher he looked at her πŸ˜†.
Nichuss thumbnail
I just hope so Nisha though deep down I have a feeling that this would bring IshRa closer and maybe Mrs.Iyer will repent 4 all that happened and maybe paving the way 4 IshRa marriage 😳.Agreed 2 the part wher he looked at her πŸ˜†.

thats what we all waiting for...IshRa coming closerπŸ˜†
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow really nice pic! I watched the last part of epi in hurry so didn't noticed it, will defo watch it in repeat! God m jus loving how Karan expresses emotions through his face! Really commendable!! :D