ushasis thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Friends, i think u all had celebrated Sankranti, Lohri etc along with masaladar episodes of YHM.
now the doubt.
have u people seen the promo, where the judgement is given in favour of shagun about ruhi.
then how will both lead come together.
the bondage started with the child ruhi and how ishita and raman will come close and how can they save ruhi from shagun's plan of sending her to hostel.
when will ishita comes to know that raman has one more child who is elder to ruhi and stays in hostel.
will he also come and join raman and ishita.
on the above in the forum the poll is conducted when ishita and raman will be married, etc.
so i am confused with these doubts are eating my brains and i started asking these questions to my husband he was not answering me to my satisfaction.
so please help. i love this serial and both raman and ishita are doing good job.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
well i dono case rules n al bt jus my prediciton :
probably court says tht since raman n shagun are divorced now ruhi has to saty wit her mom n if raman wants her back shd bring someone in her mom's pos who can tc of her for which raman n ishu mite get married
and ishu mite also b ok wit it as evn she mite strt to feel shagun is jus not rite for ruhi

howevr jus my preictions wit ekta mai always predict the unpredictable