Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ishita and Raman will be married by 50th episode am sure of it 😆 The crux of the show with little creative liberties is for them to show Ishita's struggle for not having her own kid and Raman's to fight the custody of his kids.

BTW, Ekta has already cut down plenty from the book to make it viewable on TV. In the book Ishita & Raman are both divorcees & EK maiyya ki kripa se Ishita had 2 failed engagement attempts 😉
And we will get their lubh story to swoon unlike the book 😆 Who knows EK might make Ishita pregnant miraculously by making her take Babaji's jadi booti 🤣
Edited by rainbowgirl - 10 years ago
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i want ishra to get married ASAP b4 aditya comes in d frame by d looks of ashok will dump shagun sooner or later nd she will b back to raman crying or evn with a memory loss drama its ek anything is possible nd b4 shaguns starts her nautanki i want raman to b officially ishu's...then evn.if heoves or forgive shagun he will never accept her back..so pheww i want them married! i still think ishu will fall for raman first nd for raman he will start respecting ishu nd evn like her bt love...uskeliye shagun ke bhoot utarna hoga uske uoar se ...nd the way he broke down seeing ashok nd shagun together i dont think he will move on soon!
sunaina02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
According to the original book Ashok will not dump Shagun so easily .
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

According to the original book Ashok will not dump Shagun so easily .

So Shagun gets dumped eventually in the book 🤔
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Ishra marriage will happen but i don't think so soon...
in the book Ishra are married so does Ashok-Shagun...
meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i disagree with TM i want shagun and ashok married and shagun loved ashok if that is her crime then kisi ko to pyar nahi karna chahiye and shagun ne koi crime nahi kiya agar woh apne baache ki soch ke us loveless marriage me atka rehta to woh crime hota!! why are u all accusing shagun yar she did nothing wrong? evryone has their own ambition and dreams!!
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This story is based on a book?

Can somebody give a brief summary of the story as it is in the book? You can flag it w/ the title 'SPOILER' so that people who want to enjoy the show won't read it
Edited by .Vrish. - 10 years ago
d_spicy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
but as per the novel raman and Ishita gets married in the court...and after that when ruhi was asked with whom she is willing to go she says ishita's name and undoubtedly the custody of ruhi will be given to raman nd ishita...thats wht happens in the book..wish to see the same here too...😳
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meghan432

i disagree with TM i want shagun and ashok married and shagun loved ashok if that is her crime then kisi ko to pyar nahi karna chahiye and shagun ne koi crime nahi kiya agar woh apne baache ki soch ke us loveless marriage me atka rehta to woh crime hota!! why are u all accusing shagun yar she did nothing wrong? evryone has their own ambition and dreams!!

its nt abt ramans love for shagun or shaguns love for ashok...its abt hw she left raman with a baby...its abt hw she is treating raman nd her kids! its nt a crime to come out of loveless mrg bt its a crime to treat d one who love u as dirt or useless nd i can assure what she feels for ashok is nt love ...its d luxury thst ashok can give her she is in love with...the moment ashok realise dat raman has no effect of shagun he will dump her nd for sure she will fall for raman!