Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

entityparadox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It is irksome how the PH is blatantly misrepresenting Islam. There is no concept of worshipping one's husband in Islam, or for that matter prostrating before him. Anyone doing so would be committing polytheism which is haram.
As far as leaving namaz in between, it is only allowed if your parents call you or if somebody cries for help in a dire situation - given that the prayer being performed is non-wajib.
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Interrupting *fardh *an obligatory prayer
intentionally without any valid
reason is forbidden according to
the consensus of Muslim scholars
because it undermines worship
which contradicts with its
sacredness and high status.
Allah SWT Says ( meaning):
O, you who have believed, obey
Allaah and obey the Messenger and
do not invalidate your deeds. [47:33]
The exception is when there is a
life threatening situation including
medical emergency.
So basically, a
husband has no right over Allah
SWT's instructions and that is to
complete your prayers without
interruption.
Edited by sweetshab - 10 years ago
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ooh...I did not knew anything and thought what they are saying is true...
Thanks for clarifying...!!!
shorty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: no1special

The bit about the ssjda is true but breaking ur namaz!!! completely wrong!!!

a wife is not permitted to do sajda before her husband in Islam. Its wrong!
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Whenever they are doing an islamic scene, they should at least re-search!
momo121 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
yea! i was like whaaat? that is not right at all. they need to get there facts right.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shorty123

a wife is not permitted to do sajda before her husband in Islam. Its wrong!

she didn't say that a woman is permitted to do sajda...she said that the Prophet (P.B.U.H) has said that IF Allah had granted someone to be bowed down in front of it. it would have been the husband... she did NOT say u should bow down...
In a hadith, the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said, "If I had commanded prostration for any other than Allah, I would have commanded the wife to make Sajdah to the husband." However, since Sajdah is none but for Allah, a woman cannot prostrate to her husband but she should be obedient towards him.
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 10 years ago
-Spriha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I completely agree...that was so wrong.!! 😡
shorty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

</div>she didn't say that a woman is permitted to do sajda...she said that the Prophet (P.B.U.H) has said that IF Allah had granted someone to be bowed down in front of it. it would have been the husband... she did NOT say u should bow down...

<div>

In a hadith, the Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said, "If I had commanded prostration for any other than Allah, I would have commanded the wife to make Sajdah to the husband." However, since Sajdah is none but for Allah, a woman cannot prostrate to her husband but she should be obedient towards him.

oh is that what she said, I thought shabana said a wife must prostrate to her husband. Sorry I don't really understand hindi fully and there were no subtitles.
bulbul123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

The Producer himself is Muslim..so i dnt think so they will do anykind of distortion...

To me Interpretation of that Dialogur by Shabana sounded like " Pati Parmeshwar Hota Hai "..So u shd worship ur Husband ..Something like Sajda ... She said

Anyways if its wrong ..then u can give a feedback and ask them to do justice...But not in an attacking mode...:) :)

Hey. lol dw i won't attack you. And no actually we only do Sajda to Allah. NO one else. In islam we are told that we must do everything out Husband says. However when he says something to do which is against islam and it's rules and so on a wife can say no to him. However we don't see him as god or anything...