Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarafs1525 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It was totally wrong. You cannot break your prayer no matter whose calling you. You can only break it if there is danger.
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Umm...I know nothing about the Muslim religion...so I dunno how right or wrong it is...but I too thought that scene was not needed.
But from the looks of it...they are soon gonna end up with a Fatwa...if they are giving out wrong information...I think they should avoid the topic of religion and religious teachings rather than giving wrong information and irking people
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
The Producer himself is Muslim..so i dnt think so they will do anykind of distortion...

To me Interpretation of that Dialogur by Shabana sounded like " Pati Parmeshwar Hota Hai "..So u shd worship ur Husband ..Something like Sajda ... She said

Anyways if its wrong ..then u can give a feedback and ask them to do justice...But not in an attacking mode...:) :)
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I totally dont get this Pati Parmeshvar hota hai trash...seems its there in every religion...
Aajkal ke time me people are so flawed and annoying, they don't deserve to be equated to God.
Aisha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

I totally dont get this Pati Parmeshvar hota hai trash...seems its there in every religion...

Aajkal ke time me people are so flawed and annoying, they don't deserve to be equated to God.

Exactly! But husbands are never equated to God in Islam. That would be contrary to everything that the religion preaches. Yeah they are supposed to be respected, but respect should be mutual in any relationship irrespective of religion.
Wahyas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
you are right its lyk they are sending wrong islamic messages...u can never break ur namaz on whoeverz call...ph didnt do proper research...
Ani---Anisah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was soo shocked when she said this 😲 They need to check what they are saying before saying it 😡
shorty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

The Producer himself is Muslim..so i dnt think so they will do anykind of distortion...

To me Interpretation of that Dialogur by Shabana sounded like " Pati Parmeshwar Hota Hai "..So u shd worship ur Husband ..Something like Sajda ... She said

Anyways if its wrong ..then u can give a feedback and ask them to do justice...But not in an attacking mode...:) :)

@ bold i know this is totally wrong. In Islam the husband should not be treated like a God. In fact the wife has more rights than the husband. The dialogue was simply irrelevant, they could have used the same scene but with Shabana telling Aaliya something about Islam and marriage that is actually true.
dreams-reality thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was even shocked when I heard it
they really neer to do good researching
no1special thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The bit about the ssjda is true but breaking ur namaz!!! completely wrong!!!