Zara Kya Saha! GIF of the day UP now! :D 16/01/2014 Episode! KACHAOWW!

Ended thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok my lovely RR members! Back for a second time with my reactions post!
Yes Yes I know people want to kill me. But MUAHAHA! Going to keep going til tomorrow and see if you all like and comment this post too πŸ˜†...You will right...right!?!??πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

SO Here we go again.

(16/01/2014)

Ok first of all I SWEAR MY COMPUTER IS THE MOST SLOWEST EVER!!! so ashamed!!!
BUFFERING BUFFERING MY FOOT!...*sigh* Just get on with it please. or else I know my wayyys.
AHA! So here we go. Recap...Well I think you all know my reaction to that by now... 
OK Rudra opens the door with the HEY..SA...HEY ...SA music going on.(I shall call it the macho music from now on I think)πŸ˜†
Ok I have to admit when I saw Paro backing up like that I let out a laugh. I'm so sorry. But I just found it funny. 
(Sensative Zara slaps unsensitive Zara can you not see how sh*t scared Paro is...*sits in the corner to cry*...sorry)Sweet AMAN!!! AWWW SUPER CRAZY HUG is needed for thinking about Paro a little. Rudra!! Learn something from Aman or else he's going to be taking your hero spotπŸ˜†
OH man Paro is so terrified!! She couldn't even speak properly to Rudra. 
Thinking about it though. Paro girlfriend! Don't be shy man! This is your future...well WAAAY future lover/husband. First words count. Come on! You screamed Nahiii last epi wasn't really a sentance...
and oh hold on...( Sensitive Zara gets a chappel and charges at Insensitive Zara)Ok ok fine. Back to the show. 
Unamused, Bored 
So damn Rudra trying to get something out of Paro...I mean MAN can't you see she's shit frightened of you?! She'll tell Aman more info than you at this point!

Poor paro teeling rudra that he is her husband's murderer. KOOONI! ( Do you know this rhymes with Khoodi...as in germs) 
Anyways DAMN! When Rudra slams Paro against the wall the sound of it. I really felt it! OUCH!!!
Rudra then leaves one because you see 5% he slightly feels OMG yeah man I killed her husband and 95% Yes I should hate you...terroist...I got you figured out Rudra my man!...

And then Rudra's boss comes along and it's like Ooo you in trouble boy for losing your temper! but then again-
Paro cries over the tramp...I mean Varun. Don't worry girl. When you find out about his sh*t you'll be like ewww. And rub that sindoor off gladly. Ummmhmmm.
Now coming to the scene where Thakur wants to tells the village his phad version of the story. And I'm like-
So it seems Rudra plans to use Paro as witness and lead to end this gun/money swapping game in the indian playground. You can see that look in his eyes like- 
After the light shake of the finger from Big boots boss, Rudra comes back to Paro to stare at her a while...though he's hatching a plan...FAN GIRL REACTION!!!
Paro asks what he wants now. I'm like yeaaahhh What do you want now huh huh!?!?
Cuts to Thakur's house...again...I'm like ok guys We got the point that you guys are like puppets under the thakur's hand. Really Thakur!?!?
and surprisingly takes the cuffs off. WOOO! 
Paro obviously sees it's too good to be true and eyes him suspiciously...where as we just want then to get to the precap scene...Ufff.
Ok this is a developing Paro we see!! She's asking questions more to Rudra. Ohhh yeah!!!

Awww Staring at each other now...EEEP!
Excited

LOL rudra being like fine be that way and about to lock her up again and Paro like a desperate little bird agrees to come along, it's like an insight of what future scenes will be like of Paro and Rudra's interactions...touchy I say.
Paro follows Rudra obediantly. Quite cute moment for me😳

OMG Paro rejects his offer to sit beside him. 
Rudra's upset with that. I'm like-

OK this bit is where I have BIG blank moments. Rudra having a deep talk out loud about Paro etcetc. Paro silent but listening. Half the stuff I didn't know what he said i was like-
 the translating part of of my little brain...isn't working with me!!! TRANSLATE! TRANSLATE!
They arrive at the village anyways and paro makes a dash for it to her Mamisa but Rudra stops her.  What the-
Paro's eyes can sooo tell you she's like what's up now?!?!?
And then here comes the scene of rejection...Ohhh man. Poor Paro!!
Rudra's face is shocked too. Backfired plan!!! AND great...JUST GREAT it finishes there. Why...why why!?!?

PRECAP REACTION

Thakur refuses to recognize her too with the whole village. GIVE THE GIRL A BREAK MAN!!! Talk about rubbing in the salt!!! ENOUGH MAN!
And rudra being the hot...HOT...Urm * cough* Hot heat he is...Flips out the gun with 5-6 pointing back at him. 
*slaps forehead* We are so not getting the hospital scene till next week. *sigh*

SO that's it for today! My reactions are complete for the day and I hope you liked it and please please like and comment. 

Love ya all!!!

Gif of the Day!

xxx

Edited by -Zara- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandyjerry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Luved the reactions πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

U hav a put quite alot of effort for this πŸ˜³ 

Waiting for this too see daily πŸ˜†
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Zara..hamari ankhon ka tara...tumhare is funny post ne...humein phir se maar daala!!πŸ˜†
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Very funny post. Loved it. Couldn't stop laughing.πŸ˜†
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: mangobarun

Luved the reactions πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

U hav a put quite alot of effort for this πŸ˜³ 

Waiting for this too see daily πŸ˜†

aww thanks for recognising my efforts! it is hard but your comments and smiles are wrth itπŸ˜ƒ
xxx
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Post
You are just too good
Urvi.96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yayyy Zara's back!!  Loved your reaction post again for today's epi...I look forward to your post and SJ's post on each episode now!! Makes the forum all the more fluffier with the humor!  The expressions in the pics are so apt for each line you write. Keep up the great work! β­οΈ
amaia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very funny post.πŸ˜† Loved it.
Annie0247 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bahahahaha I LOVE these posts!! πŸ€£πŸ€£

Please keep doing them πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

And same for this part! I re-watched it a few times but I still have no idea lol

Originally posted by: -Zara-

OK this bit is where I have BIG blank moments. Rudra having a deep talk out loud about Paro etcetc. Paro silent but listening. Half the stuff I didn't know what he said i was like-
 the translating part of of my little brain...isn't working with me!!! TRANSLATE! TRANSLATE!

N33MA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
LOL your reactions πŸ˜† plus loved those gifs. 
keep em coming girlfriend now I'm gunna be looking forward to your post after each episode πŸ‘πŸΌ