Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: --MI--

Well surprise surprise drama was handled in peaceful way and so ekta is learning her lesson and well but still tomorrow another showdown this time over mrs iyer and maybe potential Ruhi drama also

I've no problem with drama so long it's dealt in a some what sensible way, I had half minds to give today's episode a miss , but thank God I didn't ! Today's episode was indeed good n enjoyable ! Each scene had some significance , very intricately woven story I must say , with lots of detailing, n today's drama was tolerable , as even Mrs Iyer's family was against her drama , every one of them, her elder daughter called her , "You're too much Mamma. " Meri dil ki baat bol di ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
Upar se both Mr Iyer n Ishita personally apologized ! That's good ! 😳
Morana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

yes...thanks to ekta maata...

i was like tandon go go... y u standing thr 🀣

2mrw...i feel everything gets patch up btwn 2 family...i feel so

madhavi luked so guilty

She should be guilty ! If an elderly lady nearly died due to my vengeful nature n stupidity , I'd have jumped in a river in guilt, but then nowadays very few people truly realize the depth of their faults n feel adequately guilty ! Sigh !
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
They would do Bhangra together tomorrow well not really but hope atleast civility returns to their relationship
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
today was good episode
mrs. Madhvi iyer is mad seriously
Morana thumbnail
There are many things about today's episode that I really enjoyed.-
1. Tandons left before Mrs Iyer could reach to Raman n create all that melo drama ! I was like , "yayy ! Phew !. " πŸ˜›
2. The melodrama was brought under control by both Ishu, her elder sister n also Mr Iyer n all of her family felt ashamed for her action, mildly scolded her for it n two of them apologized for it.
3. Raman looked slightly guilty when he was being accused , but when it came to Ruhi , he was like , "baas ! Enough is enough ! . πŸ‘ He was like a hurt father . 😳
4. Loved how Mr Bhalla n Mr Iyer are already shipping Ishra n dreaming n visioning their future together ! I loved that scene n their interaction !
5. Loved Jealous Mihir ! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
6. Loved the sweet n mature interaction of Ishita n Mr Iyer , they're gonna be each other's support system after Ishra marriage.😳
7. Loved Ruhi's interaction with her grand dad, I'm a bit fed up of seeing Ruhi's bond only with Ishita , it just belittles the contribution n role played by her grand parents who brought her up n did much more for her than Ishita till now all through her baby-hood.😳
8. Loved the fact that Ishita showed genuine concern for Mrs Bhalla's health.😳
9. Loved loved loved , did I mention that I loved ?, the shouting roaring Raman giving it back to a shame faced Mrs Iyer n Mihir timely telling them about Mrs Iyer's kaand n Ishita's face ! 🀣
Edited by Bamonforever - 10 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

I've no problem with drama so long it's dealt in a some what sensible way, I had half minds to give today's episode a miss , but thank God I didn't !
everyone is so suprised with strday epsd not only me...🀣

Today's episode was indeed good n enjoyable ! Each scene had some significance , very intricately woven story I must say , with lots of detailing, n today's drama was tolerable , as even Mrs Iyer's family was against her drama , every one of them, her elder daughter called her , "You're too much Mamma. " Meri dil ki baat bol di ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
Upar se both Mr Iyer n Ishita personally apologized ! That's good ! 😳

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

There are many things about today's episode that I really enjoyed.-

1. Tandons left before Mrs Iyer could reach to Raman n create all that melo drama ! I was like , "yayy ! Phew !. " πŸ˜›

that part was the most tensed part...i was saying tandons please go...get out frm thr 🀣

2. The melodrama was brought under control by both Ishu, her elder sister n also Mr Iyer n all of her family felt ashamed for her action, mildly scolded her for it n two of them apologized for it.
3. Raman looked slightly guilty when he was being accused , but when it came to Ruhi , he was like , "baas ! Enough is enough ! . πŸ‘ He was like a hurt father . 😳
4. Loved how Mr Bhalla n Mr Iyer are already shipping Ishra n dreaming n visioning their future together ! I loved that scene n their interaction !
5. Loved Jealous Mihir ! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
6. Loved the sweet n mature interaction of Ishita n Mr Iyer , they're gonna be each other's support system after Ishra marriage.😳
7. Loved Ruhi's interaction with her grand dad, I'm a bit fed up of seeing Ruhi's bond only with Ishita , it just belittles the contribution n role played by her grand parents who brought her up n did much more for her than Ishita till now all through her baby-hood.😳
8. Loved the fact that Ishita showed genuine concern for Mrs Bhalla's health.😳
9. Loved loved loved , did I mention that I loved ?, the shouting roaring Raman giving it back to a shame faced Mrs Iyer n Mihir timely telling them about Mrs Iyer's kaand n Ishita's face ! 🀣

Word Count: 1

akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Todays episode was kinda dealt sensibly especially Mrs.Iyer's outburst towards Raman as they didn't stretch it too long.The highlight 4 me in the episode was
1.Mr.Bhalla's conversation with Ishitha.
2.Raman asking Ishitha 2 accompany him 2 see off the Tandons.Though he was faking it it seemed real 2 me πŸ˜†.
3.Ishitha trying 2 apologise 2 Raman.
4.Mr.Iyer and other family members putting an end 2 Mrs.Iyer's drama.
5.The way Ishitha calmed Roohi down when she asked abt the fight.Way too cute and motherly πŸ‘.
6.Finally Raman's look of concern 2 Ishitha abt his mom.That look said it all.
On the whole it was a very good episode and I was happy the outburst happened after the Tandons left.I was like Thank God! πŸ˜†.
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: akku8910

Todays episode was kinda dealt sensibly especially Mrs.Iyer's outburst towards Raman as they didn't stretch it too long.The highlight 4 me in the episode was

1.Mr.Bhalla's conversation with Ishitha.start of wedding bells...πŸ˜†
2.Raman asking Ishitha 2 accompany him 2 see off the Tandons.Though he was faking it it seemed real 2 me πŸ˜†.he he he...kaash it was true
3.Ishitha trying 2 apologise 2 Raman.
4.Mr.Iyer and other family members putting an end 2 Mrs.Iyer's drama.
5.The way Ishitha calmed Roohi down when she asked abt the fight.Way too cute and motherly πŸ‘.
6.Finally Raman's look of concern 2 Ishitha abt his mom.That look said it all.this was the one which attracted me alot...his eyes was asking for a comfort...and too lukng at Ishitha☺️

On the whole it was a very good episode and I was happy the outburst happened after the Tandons left.I was like Thank God! πŸ˜†.

i was missing ur reviews...
u give gud analysis n review...😳i love ur way f review