Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

i knw maalu...i ws lik BALLE BALLE..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...bt i think its ONLY bcoz Tandon left the venue on time aaj ka issue sort out ho paaye..warna it wud hv been lik tht jail track mess-part 2...πŸ₯±

he he he he

i was only tensed on whtr tandon will come to know or not...thank god raman bach gayi...πŸ˜†
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --MI--

It would be Raman is going to court to surrender Ruhi custody and ishita is trying to stop him but her father then stops ishita but at last moment leaves her hand and say ishita jee le apni zindagi

haha no way DDLJ can happen here..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i think as nw Mr Bhalla came to knw Ruhi bein send to hostel...he will be the one suggestin to Raman to marry Ishita for Ruhi..He might convince Raman with custody case...But Mr Bhalla will be doin for the long term goal aka THE BETTER LIFE of Raman n Ruhi which can happen ONLY coz of Ishita bein in their life PERMANENTLY..😳😳😳
Nichuss thumbnail

haha no way DDLJ can happen here..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i think as nw Mr Bhalla came to knw Ruhi bein send to hostel...he will be the one suggestin to Raman to marry Ishita for Ruhi..He might convince Raman with custody case...But Mr Bhalla will be doin for the long term goal aka THE BETTER LIFE of Raman n Ruhi which can happen ONLY coz of Ishita bein in their life PERMANENTLY..😳😳😳

there is one loop hole...if ishitha didnt agree...then...

i think raman will put forward the marriage proposal...

its becoming intresting
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Haha just joking but Raman would say mujhpe ek ehsaan karna koi ehsaan mat karna
580212 thumbnail
4 hours till episode airs but I'll be sleeping by then I think!
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

wht we feared did not happen in todays epi...bt again precap is dangerous lik kal ka precap...hope tomorrow bhi utna mess na ho...

aaj ka issue ws thankfully sorted in a better way n clients din knw either n best thing nothin changed b/w ishra..so ws very happy...But precap se fir dar lag raha hai..Ishita knws wht her mom did is WRONG.bUT IF Raman cross his line in scolding Mrs Iyer,Ishita wont keep quiet..!!

Cross his line ?? Are you kidding ?? If it was me in Raman's place n if some woman had done this with my mom, I'd have given that lady two tight slaps on her damn face , that's what I've done ! This Raman fellow is a bit too much sugary good for my liking, he should've taken Mrs Iyer to the police station.
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

Cross his line ?? Are you kidding ?? If it was me in Raman's place n if some woman had done this with my mom, I'd have given that lady two tight slaps on her damn face , that's what I've done ! This Raman fellow is a bit too much sugary good for my liking, he should've taken Mrs Iyer to the police station.

Raman is not at all sugary yaar...hote toh IshRa marriage kabka hota..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Raman is way too khadoos..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

there is one loop hole...if ishitha didnt agree...then...

i think raman will put forward the marriage proposal...

its becoming intresting

toh Raman kahan mare jaa raha hai Ishita se shaadi karne ke liye...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..he will agree for Ruhi n so will Ishita..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Raman is not at all sugary yaar...hote toh IshRa marriage kabka hota..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Raman is way too khadoos..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

When it comes to one's mother or father or their lives , these things are far far more important than marriage with some girl. Ishra marriage vaad mein jaaye , I'd loss all my respect for Raman , if after finding his mom two steps way from death thanks to Mrs Iyer , he let go of the matter easily, just because of Ishita ! Then, I'll wash my hands off him. As I said , he'd drag the family to the police station, that's what any normal person'd do.
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

When it comes to one's mother or father or their lives , these things are far far more important than marriage with some girl. Ishra marriage vaad mein jaaye , I'd loss all my respect for Raman , if after finding his mom two steps way from death thanks to Mrs Iyer , he let go of the matter easily, just because of Ishita ! Then, I'll wash my hands off him. As I said , he'd drag the family to the police station, that's what any normal person'd do.

again draagiing to police station nt good...

here i feel that ishitha will take raman side and will scold madhavi...

which may lead to panic attack to madhavi or something like that

i feel this incident goin to patch up bhallas n iyers😳