Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
u knw (blame it on seein so many EK shows in past),i evn thought for a sec ki when Mrs Iyer ws goin on sayin Raman broke Ishu's engagement n nw he evn made her his wife for a contract n bla bla,i thought ya i wished Raman told "main karunga Ishita se shaadi.." 🤣..bt alas nothin happend..!!
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

@Nichuss... its TVM dear.. TRP=TVM/2... so thts hw TRP is 1.8 n TVM is 3.6 😊

all TVMs are taken frm this site..
http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/2014/01/tvmtrp-gvtgrp-ratings-2014-week-2.html

nikki if its 1.8 tooo

little increase right...

last time 1.3 something na
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
episode was good extremely powerful drama 👍🏼
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

then wt was that 2.8

check yhm 3.6(2.8) its shown

wts 2.8 then

2.8 is Prev TVM aka 1.4 is Prev TRP for epis frm 31st dec-3rd Jan..

3.6 TVM aka 1.8 TRP is for epis frm 6th Jan-10th Jan epis..😊
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nichuss

then wt was that 2.8

check yhm 3.6(2.8) its shown

wts 2.8 then

2.8 is the last week's TVM ie last week trp was 1.4(2.8/2) and this week its 1.8 😊
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

Really liked the epi! A lot happened today including the two dads realizing that their kids indeed are a dream couple! 😳

that was best postive thing happened in todays episode...so both father brain worked...more than mothers...

Really liked the scene with Mrs Bhalla requesting Mrs Iyer to not spoil Raman's image.Something that clearly shows that Mrs Bhalla can never be a problem for IshRa.She just needs to realize how important Ishu is for both Ruhi and Raman and then she will shower Ishu with all her love.

she was so polite...wht ever be the reason..she s gud from heart...😳

On the other hand really disappointed in Mrs Iyer.Though the lady who plays the character acted very well and brought out a mother's pain beautifully but still locking Mrs Bhalla was too much.And she didnt even care to open the door

she shouting at raman is jusitified all mothers react as like that..but locking mrs bhalla...:(
it could have cost mrs bhallas life 😭

Liked the scene with Mr bhalla and Ishu.I am glad he knows Ashok and Shagun are sending Ruhi to boarding.Now atleast Raman knows he has to take desperate measures to get Ruhi's custody.

have to wait to see...how this custody case goin to play.///

I feel all showdowns are standing null and void now...everything equated...now the bhallas and Iyers can move towards PEACE! 😊

Last but not the least, just LOVEDD how Raman was looking at Ishu when they saw Mrs bhalla unconscious and Ishu was attending her. Raman looked very tensed, very scared and he just wished for one look of affirmation from Ishu's side.As if he had relied all his hopes on her.Just loved that! Bang on expressions by Karan ⭐️

me tooo loved it... he was eagerly luking at ishu..to say something or comfort him...
then raman said thank you to ishitha..that too was good and how he stoped wen ishu told she will talk to her mother
raman started to have a respect to ishitha..and his opinion changing

Word Count: 1

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
The TENSION TO VIEWERS ws well built whether Mrs Iyer wud create drama before Tandon family or not..I had a HUGE SIGH OF RELEIF when Tandon family ws gone with the wind..😆
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Trp are good though I wish marriage happens in 2 weeks
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: --MI--

Trp are good though I wish marriage happens in 2 weeks

i'm VERY HOPEFUL of both fathers decidin for IshRa marriage by next week friday...
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

u knw (blame it on seein so many EK shows in past),i evn thought for a sec ki when Mrs Iyer ws goin on sayin Raman broke Ishu's engagement n nw he evn made her his wife for a contract n bla bla,i thought ya i wished Raman told "main karunga Ishita se shaadi.." 🤣..bt alas nothin happend..!!

here me too same pinch...

i too thgt of this dialogue...this dialogue was playing with frm strday

and nothing happened as we all wished 😆😆