Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: --MI--

Well surprise surprise drama was handled in peaceful way and so ekta is learning her lesson and well but still tomorrow another showdown this time over mrs iyer and maybe potential Ruhi drama also

yes...thanks to ekta maata...

i was like tandon go go... y u standing thr 🤣

2mrw...i feel everything gets patch up btwn 2 family...i feel so

madhavi luked so guilty
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Really liked the epi! A lot happened today including the two dads realizing that their kids indeed are a dream couple! 😳

Really liked the scene with Mrs Bhalla requesting Mrs Iyer to not spoil Raman's image.Something that clearly shows that Mrs Bhalla can never be a problem for IshRa.She just needs to realize how important Ishu is for both Ruhi and Raman and then she will shower Ishu with all her love.

On the other hand really disappointed in Mrs Iyer.Though the lady who plays the character acted very well and brought out a mother's pain beautifully but still locking Mrs Bhalla was too much.And she didnt even care to open the door

Liked the scene with Mr bhalla and Ishu.I am glad he knows Ashok and Shagun are sending Ruhi to boarding.Now atleast Raman knows he has to take desperate measures to get Ruhi's custody.

I feel all showdowns are standing null and void now...everything equated...now the bhallas and Iyers can move towards PEACE! 😊

Last but not the least, just LOVEDD how Raman was looking at Ishu when they saw Mrs bhalla unconscious and Ishu was attending her. Raman looked very tensed, very scared and he just wished for one look of affirmation from Ishu's side.As if he had relied all his hopes on her.Just loved that! Bang on expressions by Karan ⭐️

Edited by Malika - 10 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@Nichuss... its TVM dear.. TRP=TVM/2... so thts hw TRP is 1.8 n TVM is 3.6 😊

all TVMs are taken frm this site..
http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/2014/01/tvmtrp-gvtgrp-ratings-2014-week-2.html
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

i will be GLAD if Ishita handles the situation lik today tomorrow also..!!

u knw seein Ishita-Mr Bhalla scene..for a sec,i thought he came to ask her for marriage with Raman...😆

ha ha ha ha ha

i thgt he will give some hint regarding tat...nothing happened...
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Episode was good overall and I hope nothing major happens tomorrow and karan Patel does not control story and what he said was a joke but I hope we reach marriage soon it would be interesting

v knw tht dear...bt v r also jokin lik KP..jst want IshRa marriage to happen soon...😆
-ChutkiBajake- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
What Mrs Iyer did was absolutely ridiculous!! 🤢
Nichuss thumbnail

Episode was good overall and I hope nothing major happens tomorrow and karan Patel does not control story and what he said was a joke but I hope we reach marriage soon it would be interesting

i just said yaar...since he told give 2.5 trp...we gave 2.8 trp😆
Nichuss thumbnail

@Nichuss... its TVM dear.. TRP=TVM/2... so thts hw TRP is 1.8 n TVM is 3.6 😊

all TVMs are taken frm this site..
http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/2014/01/tvmtrp-gvtgrp-ratings-2014-week-2.html

then wt was that 2.8

check yhm 3.6(2.8) its shown

wts 2.8 then
Nichuss thumbnail
we r in good books of SP
Weekday primetime of Star Plus hits a new high of 380 GTVMs as five of there shows hit an all-time high Ek Ghar Banauga(5.4), Saath Nibhana Saathiya(10.7), Meri Bhbahi ( 5.2), Mahabharat(7.8), Ye Hai Mohabbatein (3.6).
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

i will be GLAD if Ishita handles the situation lik today tomorrow also..!!

u knw seein Ishita-Mr Bhalla scene..for a sec,i thought he came to ask her for marriage with Raman...😆

I thought same he would say ek aur ehsaan kar lo Raman se shaadi kar lo haha