A power packed episode

-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
To say I loved the episode will be like an understatement, the drama was brilliant👏👏
It was the perfect edge of the seat drama with some great dialogues and awesome performances

At the end I was so happy that Ghulam said no for the dowry, such a good message that marriage is a union of two families it's not a business transaction where money has to be demanded at every step.

Today's episode clearly proved that show is here to stay and it has an amazing storyline and drama and it wont just survive with romance.

I can't wait for tomorrow when the slap will be given and I wonder when Zain will be back and how much will he hear and see
Tomorrow come fast😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree with u.today episode was brilliant and also give gud message to the audience.just hope the show remain like this.yes,can't wait for tomorrow episode.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
It was Fabulous Episode..And i m happy that it was not at all OTT...In other shows such tracks have OTT dialogues..But here Beintehaa Team proved all of us wrong nd came out as a winner...

Till last week i was under impression that only USP of this show is ZaYa but no..Cvs have kept drama in such a manner that it looks convincing with apt dialogues
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u
The episode was amazing
.SobtiLicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Exactly...loved todays episode 👏
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

agree with u.today episode was brilliant and also give gud message to the audience.just hope the show remain like this.yes,can't wait for tomorrow episode.

the episode was really nice, can't wait either😃
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

It was Fabulous Episode..And i m happy that it was not at all OTT...In other shows such tracks have OTT dialogues..But here Beintehaa Team proved all of us wrong nd came out as a winner...

Till last week i was under impression that only USP of this show is ZaYa but no..Cvs have kept drama in such a manner that it looks convincing with apt dialogues

I was so happy too nothing looked OTT hopefully the cv's will carry out the dramatic elements like that only
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyKSGlover

Agree with u
The episode was amazing

it was😃
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -WhatThe-

Exactly...loved todays episode 👏

it was an awesome episode ⭐️
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Just loved todays episode<3 it was amazing also I loved the part about money and said it all!! Can't wait till Aliya slaps Zeeshan!!