Todays episode take 16th Jan 2014

Chris_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Todays episode take is a place to discuss the plot , find show stealers and show ruiners, post speculations, post illogical logics , inconsistencies, condistencies and more.MOST IMPORTANTLY ITS ABOUT KEEPING THIS THREAD THE REAL DEAL..No school girl fantasies (This is figure of speech)

My only request would be that we discuss our thoughts and viewes in a very amicable and respectful way..
------------------------------------

First of what a superb episode in all senses the plot,the way the plot was shot to the dialogues and acting...

1.I loved zeeshans dad best today I loved his cool demeanor and the way he was evil to the core ... 👏 👏 ..
He was the unstoppable..he was soo cool in his demanding and the way he was trying to keep ghulam also to keep cool and controlled.

My only question..why are they not discussing this issue inside a room but in full view in the mandap???,..

2.I love the way the scene kept shifting like how aliya was a happy girl full of dreams...her mom , sis sharing their precious moments before that girl leaves their house ...the light scenes..then come the heavy duty drams that's going on downstairs where ghulam tries to maintain his cool..I loved how he was soo shocked and was trying not to raise his voice..

3.loved how usman and ghulam were trying to take on zeeshans dad...loved usman to as he warns them...wow i love this scary usman who rises to the occasion...I hate zeeshans mom..she has that evil saas look ...my only irritation with them was the money demanding

But in a way you can't blame these people for the way they spoke of aliya after all ..all these things did happen...
🤢 🤔 ..ofcourse zain is the root cause for everything but aliyas presumption for sangeet dance was too much...
No guy can accept these...

I'm so annoyed with zain ..his immatureness ,him just keep getting with physical with aliya has ruined her reputation. ..his playfullness and bringing his western influence. ...

Suraiya how convenient of her to leave out why aliya is in trouble...and zain thinks its all about dowry.. 🤢

4.I loved ghulam today as he said he won't be paying a paisa more... 👏 👏 👏 ... finally a dad who stand against dowry not like the caving men of the past...

PRECAP-- The much awaited slap...Mo**n you don't need to me a favor and marry me ..I know my worth..I'd rather sit at home than pay you to marry me...shameless fellow

I love today just for this gutsy dada and daughter duo...

Today to me was veterans day...superb acting by Riturajji with the shocked father, superb actingy as the scary powerful mamu Navedji...

Ps.forgive me for not adding the ji yesday...hurry burry update...

Onething I'm so happy I din have to see a father that caved in too unreasonable saas and weak willed girl that cut her wrists and was a doormat at everyturn...I think people see a resemblance..not to offend anyone..just that I didn't like the treating women like dirt feeling.

THOUGHTS!!!
Edited by christina_rulz - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Durresyed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Atlast dad realised and said big NO to further demands. It's rare to see such things. Usually all will be worried about their Izzat and khandaan. It's bold move from middle class father.
What I can say about her dreams are shattered for her own good.
Common yaar, no need to add ji...
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome episode👏 Zain is concerned about Aliya getting married into the greedy family😳 Aliya's dad is awesome so is Usman. Zeeshan's family's plan completely backfired,they thought by defaming Aliya they could extract more money😲 They were under the impression that Aliya's parents will beg them not to break the shaadi and give into their demands
Chris_rulz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Durresyed

Atlast dad realised and said big NO to further demands. It's rare to see such things. Usually all will be worried about their Izzat and khandaan. It's bold move from middle class father.
What I can say about her dreams are shattered for her own good.
Common yaar, no need to add ji...

I agree...too much money wasted for this wedding...and its a bold move...
Chris_rulz thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Awesome episode👏 Zain is concerned about Aliya getting married into the greedy family😳 Aliya's dad is awesome so is Usman. Zeeshan's family's plan completely backfired,they thought by defaming Aliya they could extract more money😲They were under the impression that Aliya's parents will beg them not to break the shaadi and give into their demands

The grooms these days..its really a tough spot...esp wen they start demanding on the day of wedding...
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice analysis, today's episode was really dramatic it was nice to see good performances and dialogues.
I loved how at the end Ghulam said no and Usman doesn't mind giving the money but it is important to whom the money is given.
It's Zain fault alright and he will have to pay the price, even though everyone wants ZaYa marriage Zain doesn't want it at all ( I am Assuming it) he will pay for all that.
The answer to ur first question is if they had all that discussion in a closed room where will all the drama come how will the guest members gossip then😆
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Good Post Keep it up
I m so happy that this show is attempting different path...I agree in other shows if this had happened..Female lead will do suicide Dad will have heart attack..and all stuff..

Here we have Strong Daughter and Dad..both stood up well..

Way to go Aaliya..Slap that dumbo
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good analysis..excellent episode eagerly waiting for tonights episode