It's going too quick

ArShi-R-no.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys I'm a huge fan of Beintehaa, I'm a silent reader but don't think I could resist writing anymore, I'm absolutely loving the show... The way it's captured so glamorously is beautiful, harshad and preetika are doing so well and their chemistry is amazing. The pace for me is going too quick, I'm going to totally miss these pre marriage scenes, everything will change... Their perspective will change... Right now they don't really hate each other it's just they dknt love each other that much either but after marriage I'm guessing theyl be throwing darts at each other across their room lol. That be fun actually... But for me it's moving too quickly, what y'all think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Umm but if they drag the main plot it will loose...So its ok for now
ArShi-R-no.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Umm but if they drag the main plot it will loose...So its ok for now

I know what you mean, but the essence of the show will sort of change, just wanted to hold on to it for a bit longer lol
--Kshitz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I guess the show is going grt even nw...!!!
insane.love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you, I would love it if they slowed the pace down a bit bc the pre-wedding scenes are fun and light and the situation will completely change after they get married. for one we might not have as much bhopal outdoor shooting, which has just been beautiful so far. I hope if they move to Mumbai, they still shoot the way they've been doing.

but yes, it is going too fast for me too, but i guess it's because the real plot of the story isn't their life before marriage but after marriage and their journey there. So that's why the pace is like this
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
But the thing is the plot of the show starts after marriage..
Thats how the promos were aired too..

So everyone knows ZaYa will marry...no point dragging Zeeshan track and risking ppl liking Zeeshan and Aliya together...
Buttercup007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want them hitched asap tho! Because the main plot will start after they get married. It will then slow down, the pace is good. Not too fast nor too slow. TBH I can not tolerate Zeehsan and his cheapo family anymore.