Harshad Arora (zain) in Tumhari Palki Ep1

natasha995 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hey guys! how are you all?
so as i have started watching this other show which i was just checking how the drama is and from promos i have seen i was impressed! so i started to watch from episode 1 and as i was seeing the main lead being interviewed by media ppl and what i saw Harshad Arora aka Zain!! as news reporter! and was looking cute as always lol he does look good in every dress and episode. but one hting i think he doesn't have that many expressions he has the same expression! well in start of the career as actor everyone goes through that then later they get better! by fan of Harshad aka Zain! 😃
Edited by natasha995 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
About facial expressions, yeah he needs some improvement there. Though honestly, he's like way good for a newcomer. He has so much confidence as Zain which adds to the character's onscreen appeal.

But I think Harshad has very expressive eyes. Like I can always make out when he feels attracted to Aliya, when irritated, when smug & so on because of his eyes. Like yesterday I could could clearly make out his teasing, his smugness, his dissapointment & then that last genuine good feels wala expression. That definitely works for him.