summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys. So I'm new to the forum and just caught up with the story a little bit. Can someone tell me why Raman is living in such a small house? Isn't he a CEO? Doesn't that mean he should be rich. Expecially since this is a Balaji show, things are usually larger than life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey welcome to the forum 🤗

till this day I'm even confused. lol he is so well off then why is he and his big family in that small apartment. I always wonder who does all the cooking and cleaning for so many people? 😕
Edited by Aamina2013 - 10 years ago
summikhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aamina2013

hey welcome to the forum 🤗

till this day I'm even confused. lol he is so well off then why is he and his big family in that small apartment. I always wonder who does all the cooking and cleaning for so many people? 😕

Thank u 🤗
ok. I thought I was missing something 😆
spring thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi guys,Raman recently shifted to Delhi from a different town,he wants to live In a big house but due to ruhi he has to stay with his parents.
He also has problems with his dad and his dad is not on talking terms with Raman and the reason is is not discussed so far,may be we will know it later in the show.
His dad will not move in with Raman and his mom will not leave her husband and family . So for the time being Raman moves in with his family for the sake of ruhi ,who is taken care of by his family.

Hope this helps.
Enjoy the show..
summikhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: spring

Hi guys,Raman recently shifted to Delhi from a different town,he wants to live In a big house but due to ruhi he has to stay with his parents.

He also has problems with his dad and his dad is not on talking terms with Raman and the reason is is not discussed so far,may be we will know it later in the show.
His dad will not move in with Raman and his mom will not leave her husband and family . So for the time being Raman moves in with his family for the sake of ruhi ,who is taken care of by his family.

Hope this helps.
Enjoy the show..

OHH.. thank u!! Makes sense
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
he said clearly lets move out...but his.dad said no straight off
radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hope this helps.
Enjoy the show..

oh kk dr.. i was confused abt it bt nw cleared 😊
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hope this helps.
Enjoy the show..

He's clearly a loving & responsible father - even if he doesn't necessarily have time for Ruhi, at least he's found her the next best people who do. It's not easy for grown people living w/ their parents, particularly when they have kids, but the fact that he's willing to do that, and in the process, make his mother happy, shows that even w/o Ishita, he certainly deserves custody more than Shashok.
Edited by .Vrish. - 10 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
welcome to the forum.
its coz of ruhi
shutter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hope this helps.
Enjoy the show..

Okay.. That explains things I guess!!!!!! Even I was wondering the same thing... A CEO is supposed to be staying in a palatial mansion, more so because, as the TM pointed out, it's a Balaji show...

Thanks for this insight!!!😊