Ya.. exactly correct..!
Shagun deserves it
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Chimpsy

<font color="#990000" size="3">Nooo, she can't repent now! </font>

<font color="#990000" size="3">Don't throw her out yet! </font>

<font color="#990000" size="3">She'll try to worm her way back to the Bhallas and Raman (he's successful now, right?), until the best thing comes along... and this will screw up everything between Ishita-Raman-Ruhi! </font>

<font color="#990000" size="3">So, karma- take a break! </font>

ha ha ha... I know she'll wanna go and ruin our fun ISHRA moments.. So let her feel some more pain from Ashok :)
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nichuss

this makes it true...

ashok will leave shagun...🤣

yeah I convinced now.. And I wonder what he is cooking up in London that makes him be in such a hurry without the mistress ??
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
HHAHAHA ... Karma is more bitchy than...Shagun let me tell you... All she is is eye candy for the man...I am sure he and that lady reporter..have a little somethin somethin going on at the side after all she was calling him "ASHOKIE" and was all close close to him...
Ohh Shagum fails to realize as soon as the next pretty thing comes along she will be dropped...
Oh She should thank Raman she still there...hahaha cause if it was not for his stupid game of revenge I am sure he would have discarded her by now...

And Marry here...HAHAHA I am not holding my breath that That will happen any time this century!!!!

ipkkndmoments thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There's 2 options...Ashok may have someone waiting for him in London (that w ould be the best revenge for Shagun) ORRR he genuinely wants Shagun to win the case so that he can destroy Raman's life. 😔
Either way, Shagun and Ashok aren't going to be happy 👎🏼