SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG!!!! I am fearing tomorrow's episode😭 I just hope the Tandons weren't there when Mrs Iyer collared Raman and accused him😭 I wish Ishita speak to her mother and try to explain to her that she did this act consciously😛 This episode/precap shows the vast difference between the Bhallas and Iyers- Bhallas win hands down when it comes to admitting mistakes and being understanding👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
I dont agree
sending someone to prison and then regretting it is natural
making their daughter act as someone's wife is not
on the whole bhallas have always been the ones who havecrossed the lines
while iyers just get caught in situations
radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😲 wht is tht simi?? i missed the episode 😔
SimSimmer thumbnail
Ok I understand the whole justifying thing on Mrs Iyer's behalf. But really? Creating a scene infront of everyone doesn't make Mrs Iyer justified. Ishita is a grown woman. She knows what is right from wrong and she can take her own decisions- so Raman doesn't have to use her. Mrs Iyer is always the one to fall into a mess because she misunderstands people and situation. Perfect example of today's episode- she jumps to the conclusion that the Bhallas are bribing the neighbours to win the elections..but it was never like that.
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramkideewani23

Ok I understand the whole justifying thing on Mrs Iyer's behalf. But really? Creating a scene infront of everyone doesn't make Mrs Iyer justified. Ishita is a grown woman. She knows what is right from wrong and she can take her own decisions- so Raman doesn't have to use her. Mrs Iyer is always the one to fall into a mess because she misunderstands people and situation. Perfect example of today's episode- she jumps to the conclusion that the Bhallas are bribing the neighbours to win the elections..but it was never like that.

I think Simmi and Mrs. Iyer are the same...
SimSimmer thumbnail

Originally posted by: babithaj

<font color="#0000FF">I think Simmi and Mrs. Iyer are the same...</font>

*Shocked* U know my name? *Double Shocked* Me and Mrs Iyer? No way!! U mean Mrs Bhalla right? (*smiles*)
radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramkideewani23

*Shocked* U know my name? *Double Shocked* Me and Mrs Iyer? No way!! U mean Mrs Bhalla right? (*smiles*)

heyy ya even i was confused by tht comment simi & Mrs.Iyer are same 😕 😕