Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
No her anger wasn't justified, she always overreacts to every situations n it's only because of her that situations blow out of control
When her daughter, for whose sake she's supposedly yelling, is desperately asking her to shut her mouth n just listen to her , she just kept going on n on. What about consulting her husband first ?? What about consulting Ishita ?? Both of them are much more mature n understanding persons than she can ever be ! She's not the only one who cares about Ishita, kam se kam first talk with your husband, Ishita's father he is ! She's always after some tamasha !
She's less mature than even Ruhi. All the MUs started when she crossed the line n went to Raman's office to ask for his pay-slip ! Yuck ! It left such a bad taste in my mouth, that I could never blame Raman for suspecting them as gold diggers, all the proofs indicated towards that direction only !
But Mrs. Iyer learnt nothing from her past mistake.
645435 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

No her anger wasn't justified, she always overreacts to every situations n it's only because of her that situations blow out of control

When her daughter, for whose sake she's supposedly yelling, is desperately asking her to shut her mouth n just listen to her , she just kept going on n on. What about consulting her husband first ?? What about consulting Ishita ?? Both of them are much more mature n understanding persons than she can ever be ! She's not the only one who cares about Ishita, kam se kam first talk with your husband, Ishita's father he is ! She's always after some tamasha !
She's less mature than even Ruhi. All the MUs started when she crossed the line n went to Raman's office to ask for his pay-slip ! Yuck ! It left such a bad taste in my mouth, that I could never blame Raman for suspecting them as gold diggers, all the proofs indicated towards that direction only !
But Mrs. Iyer learnt nothing from her past mistake.

Agree with you
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Glad to know that ! 😳
pinkpearlz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
not to forget how Raman and his mom had insulted Ishita and her mom initially, when Mrs Iyer mistook Raman to be internet friend or something like that.
calling them a gold digger then, now using her daughter to get the 'gold'.
her anger to some extent is justified, but I don't agree with what she is doing about it.
Edited by pinkpearlz - 10 years ago
rima thumbnail
yes anger is justified. but she jumped to conclusions
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Her anger justified but reaction OTT.. being a mature women and as she keeps calling Bhallas uncultured she could have demonstrated the correct behavior to handle this..
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
she has all rights to angry but she is going over board. Would it not be better if she listens to ishu
berrysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Her OTT acting AND reaction is very Ekta ish. Ekta shows tend to be very dramatic and end with a steep steep downhill.

This is the reason why I did not want to watch this show. But couldn't resist cos I love the leads.
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yes her anger is justified but the reactions of both Mrs.Iyer and Mrs Bhalla are by their nature too over the top.

They scream at each other before knowing all the facts and are not ready to listen to reason or behave like mature grand parents.

They are not ready to forget or forgive their past encounters.

Till they stop this kind of behaviour of calling each other names and screaming at each other they will just create more problems.

ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Now we all know where Ishita got the inclination to "attack" Raman during his interview.😆
As far as Mrs. Iyer's feelings are concerned, she has every right to be angry but the way she deals with it is ridiculous. If anything, she should talk to Ishita first. Ishita clearly knew about the whole situation and willingly went along with it.