Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Well Pointed Out 👏.I Also Like Her For The Reasons You Stated Out .

I Am A Guy .I Also Like Independent Girls . Who Stand On Their Own Leg And Ishita Is One Such Girl . Welcome Change From Typical Soap Heroines On TV .Kudous To CV's N Especially Ekta For Creating Such A Character .
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
nice post...I agree with all ur points...
I am really glad that they are showing her as professional...I am tired of housewife leads
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Agree Sunaina. She is one of the rare on the TV, a professional girl, one among us. Only thing is some times she can get interfering and takes decisions on her own like taking that little girl to the ER. But I guess I needed for the drama. But in general yes, she is one who can get very close to being realistic.
4856 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love the fact she is independent...works..and a girl next door type like one of us..!!
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I love Ishita but I don, t like her mom
She is over protective and paranoid and does overacting too.
Dhoxi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loving her character so far. Ishu is a normal girl who works for herself and is beauty from heart. Totally agree your each and every points. She is so natural.
the_Rij thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you. She is realistic and easily can be related. She is simple, sweet but strong, not perfect, had flaws and loose temper soon as well.Have a good heart, sometime weak, love her parents but can take her decision, professional. Love her character and love her bond with Ruhi. 😊
And the most Divyanka is portraying the character really nice and doing justice to it..