The way he looks at HER

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
The way he looks at her.. The way she behaves around him.. Are we seriously sure this is not love?

The intensity that is following here is remarkable and who has sang such a beautiful song..

Has anyone paid attention to lyrics? One of the same versions of this song has , that there is no inbita , no imithan, tu hi mera dastaan while this is one is tum hi inbita, tum hi inthea , hai dil ko yakeen.

like wow wow

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
true the look zain give every time it is really intense but today look was killer.
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
IKR ?? even i noticed that and yaa if it's not already a sign of love then i wonder WHAT will happen when these two Strong headed people with actually FALL IN LOVEEE :D !
Bdww jenn , the caps are Perfect and HD ! Did you make an Album of it ? would like to Save some :P
Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
asdjsdjdf the way they look at eachother just makes you wanna stare at them forever!
There is something between them that both are aware of but can't put a finger on what it is exactly however WE know it's love and more.

Honestly the way he was just staring at her was so beautiful.. and she was almost excited to hear what he had to say but obv Zain being Zain; he just had to annoy her 😆

I wish he had seen her in the yellow dress. she looked so beautiful <3
insane.love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the song and bgm make their scenes more perfect ❤️
CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Zaya have amazing chemistry...the way they both stare at each other
.DivaDeluxe. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
really? O.O
i thought the lyrics were: "naa hai ibtada, naa hai inteha" translated: "it's not the beginning, it's not the limit/end". As in; this is neither the start nor the end of their love story, they're still in the making...

Edited by .DivaDeluxe. - 10 years ago
N33MA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
The lyrics go with the scene so well and god knows how many times i watched that particular scene just to see the way zain looks at her ☺️
Edited by N33MA - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG I melt in my seat and giggle like an idiot whenever these two are either looking at each other or in close proximity of each other.😳 Zaya make sparks fly.⭐️
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that scene was awesome zaya amazing😃