Will miss these b4 marriage scenes..!! :(

Mahiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys,
All these days we did get to watch all the cute nok-jhoks between ZaYa... it was so cute... I used to wait desperately for their scenes as I was aware there is sure to see some cute sparks , eyelocks, touchy touchy scenes, closeness... uff i was totally fida on it... it used to make my day... lekin ab yeh sab end ho raha hai... 😭
The scenes which we get to enjoy before marriage is always fun than witnessing it after marriage... b4 wedding romance is always captivating... i am gonna badly miss all these scenes

We all know that now ZaYa will get married... but due to this sudden change in their lives obviously for few days there would be sad scenes and may be blame games would be played... and they will take time to adjust to themselves ... will have to wait until we get some nice romantic scenes...

How I wish ZaYa had met as fresh new people without any misunderstandings and would have got married after we have had enough of their romance before marriage... Zain faaling for Aaliya first then trying to pataofy her... and then finally Aaliya agrees... then their romantic dates... Hai Allah i would have fainted! πŸ˜† There's always a difference between before marriage and after marriage scenes...

Anyways hoping for this drama to end soon and hopefully ZaYa gets into their romantic skin again... very soon!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed. Very nicely written!!
I so agree with the part where you said that nok-joks before marriage is always the best part in a love life!!

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree with u'r post but we don't know may after marriage we will be going to see more intense romance.it will be take time for them to get adjust but after that romance and romance(hope so)
Mahiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maryam.K-

Agreed. Very nicely written!!

I so agree with the part where you said that nok-joks before marriage is always the best part in a love life!!

Thank you dear,.. :) hopefully we get more intense scenes...
Mahiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

agree with u'r post but we don't know may after marriage we will be going to see more intense romance.it will be take time for them to get adjust but after that romance and romance(hope so)

Tumhare muh mein chocolates.. i hope for more and more intense romance... Aah! and our ZaYa ke liye yeh mushkil nahi hai 😳 they can pull it off very well...
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mahiii

Tumhare muh mein chocolates.. i hope for more and more intense romance... Aah! and our ZaYa ke liye yeh mushkil nahi hai😳they can pull it off very well...

thanks for chocolets i love them.
Mahiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

thanks for chocolets i love them.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0