Todays episode take 15th Jan 2014

Chris_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Todays episode take is a place to discuss the plot , find show stealers and show ruiners, post speculations, post illogical logics , inconsistencies, condistencies and more.MOST IMPORTANTLY ITS ABOUT KEEPING THIS THREAD THE REAL DEAL..No school girl fantasies (This is figure of speech)

My only request would be that we discuss our thoughts and viewes in a very amicable and respectful way..
------------------------------------

Well an episode that went from light to heavy...

1.zain leaving in the middle of his cousin's wedding ..who does that??? 🀒...logic break...

2.zain and aliya saying their byes...I loved aliyas gold and red outfit..it was gorgeous.zain and aliya staring esp with other gals around...one of the longest stares I ve everseen...a little to long for me..I can't wait to put these 2 in one room and watch...

3.I love both ghulam and mamu as they have a heartfelt chat hefore the haldi...naved and rituraj such seasoned actors that do it perfectly that emotional scene were your moved and doesn't it make u feel god not another senti scene... πŸ‘ πŸ‘

4.zains gfs calling aliya .. 🀣 🀣 too funny...

5.zeeshan the creep him and his favorite colors..I'm thankful we won't be seeing them after this week..shameless family...

6.poor ghulam..rituraj was so fabulous so was zeeshans dad...the scenes were superbly executed..I felt my stomach drop as the list kept expanding...and ghulams shocked face made my heart melt.
TODAYS SHOW STEALER RITURAJ .

Precap --drama drama...we'll finally see the end of zain and aliya

Btw I missed fahad and co today...will zain follow fahad in marrying gauhar 🀒

THOUGHTS!!!
Edited by christina_rulz - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Durresyed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well said. Missed Fahad badly. As I told in earlier posts they asked more dowry. Waiting when this marriage break.
Hope CV show Mehr part which is part of Muslim culture and not dowry .
Chris_rulz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Durresyed

Well said. Missed Fahad badly. As I told in earlier posts they asked more dowry. Waiting when this marriage break.
Hope CV show Mehr part which is part of Muslim culture and not dowry .

Btw what is mehr..I think I ask many questions 😳
Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Mahr is like a gift from the groom to the bride and it's compulsory for mahr to be given to the bride so she is secured in the future.
Pizzaologist thumbnail
good post!
I doubt he'll marry Gauher. He won't be attracted to that buffalo! (no offence to the actor)
& that track is sooo lame and over used, doubt CVs will use it.

Chris_rulz thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovesick

Mahr is like a gift from the groom to the bride and it's compulsory for mahr to be given to the bride so she is secured in the future.

Can you give examples like what they ll give ???
Chris_rulz thumbnail

good post!

I doubt he'll marry Gauher. He won't be attracted to that buffalo! (no offence to the actor)
& that track is sooo lame and over used, doubt CVs will use it.

I agree but I have a feeling shaziya mite use this...
Pizzaologist thumbnail
anything can be given as Mahr ...
like money, car, bungalow/house, jewellery... so many valuable things..
Chris_rulz thumbnail

anything can be given as Mahr ...

like money, car, bungalow/house, jewellery... so many valuable things..

Can the girl demand and thrn give it back as dowry πŸ˜‰ 😳
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: christina_rulz

Todays episode take is a place to discuss the plot , find show stealers and show ruiners, post speculations, post illogical logics , inconsistencies, condistencies and more.MOST IMPORTANTLY ITS ABOUT KEEPING THIS THREAD THE REAL DEAL..No school girl fantasies (This is figure of speech)

My only request would be that we discuss our thoughts and viewes in a very amicable and respectful way..
------------------------------------

Well an episode that went from light to heavy...

1.zain leaving in the middle of his cousin's wedding ..who does that??? 🀒...logic break...

2.zain and aliya saying their byes...I loved aliyas gold and red outfit..it was gorgeous.zain and aliya staring esp with other gals around...one of the longest stares I ve everseen...a little to long for me..I can't wait to put these 2 in one room and watch...

3.I love both ghulam and mamu as they have a heartfelt chat hefore the haldi...naved and rituraj such seasoned actors that do it perfectly that emotional scene were your moved and doesn't it make u feel god not another senti scene... πŸ‘ πŸ‘

4.zains gfs calling aliya .. 🀣 🀣 too funny...

5.zeeshan the creep him and his favorite colors..I'm thankful we won't be seeing them after this week..shameless family...

6.poor ghulam..rituraj was so fabulous so was zeeshans dad...the scenes were superbly executed..I felt my stomach drop as the list kept expanding...and ghulams shocked face made my heart melt.
TODAYS SHOW STEALER RITURAJ .

yes I felt for him today. This is the hardest thing a father can go through.

Precap --drama drama...we'll finally see the end of zain and aliya
you mean the end of zeeshan and aliya, right..?

Btw I missed fahad and co today...will zain follow fahad in marrying gauhar 🀒

OMG this thought never came into my mind and I don't think so...Gauhar may create trouble or else what's the point of introducing her character🀣 But I think its highly unlikely for Zain to ever get married a second time to anybody. Aaliya is not the type to let something like that happen whether she thinks she hates Zain or notπŸ˜‰

THOUGHTS!!!

Edited by Silver_19 - 10 years ago