Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Nichuss

so much OT...😡

She should be sent on a trip somewhere for some days till she cool down.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: babycakes23

really don't understand her

she's loud as a woman.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
the precap leaves a bitter taste in my mouth...
the lady was so hyper...this is not the way a matured women behaves in public...

Mrs Iyer n Mrs Bhalla needs to learn from their husbands how to behave maturely...both of the old ladies are behaving like kids...
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Todays precap she was pathetic huh its all her fault frm the beg...she was d one who went to ramans off nd started ishra mu huh nw she is holding his collar in public...i sooo hate her nw...she should confront her daughter first nt jus insult raman publicly nd after her locking room thing wonder what will happn to ishra nd specially hw will raman react to it...this time bhallas can actually file a case against mrs iyer attempt to murder huh:-Xpoor ishra:'(
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

the precap leaves a bitter taste in my mouth...

the lady was so hyper...this is not the way a matured women behaves in public...

Mrs Iyer n Mrs Bhalla needs to learn from their husbands how to behave maturely...both of the old ladies are behaving like kids...

there husbands r do nice
Divan_Sashona thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
after watching today's episode i really wanted to kill her had hai ye dono maa in ishra ko milne nahi dete jab kuch thek hone lagta hai apni tang urate hain
BlurredLines thumbnail
i was enjoying the episode and ishita & raman scenes so much the precap was really irritating . now i am thinking of not watching tomorrow episode and. the way the mothers over react in this serial takes out the interest i had on this serial .

because the one thing that attracts me to this serial is how two leads can just have a normal interaction with each other and they don.t spend every episode having a staring contest or having scenes where they fight for silly reasons .

but the mothers ruin everything . while i appreciate the leads behaving like a normal people i just hate that they made their mother cats like a child who would just act irrational .

i am going to skip tomorrow episode. i can.t watch it . it is too much ot t in my opinion .
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Snigdha_Khanam

Ya.it is too much now.in earlier episodes I found her concern for Ishu is justified.afterall she is a mom n she wants bestest for ishu.but now mrs.iyer is getting on my nerves.she should think twice before speaks.

Ohh that's some thing she'll never do ! She's no connection between her mouth n her brain , that if she indeed has one !😉 😆
Morana thumbnail
Completely agree Anju, Mrs Iyer is just too much. She's neurotic I think, or else why's she always so incapable of behaving normally, let alone think illogically ?/
She's the most irritating character in the show.
Morana thumbnail

Originally posted by: FreshDaisy

I kind of get her bitterness. Remember how Raman insulted a senior like her by calling her a gold-digger in the earlier episodes when she went to his office to check his payslip? At that time Raman went overboard and now Mrs.Iyer. Well i find both Mrs. Iyer and Mrs.Bhalla annoying at a times IMO 😆

Raman is completely justified in calling her gold digger , if the mother of some neighbor guy of mine sneaks into my office n ask for my pay slip , n then gloats about it to some person over the phone , I'd simply draw the same conclusion that Raman drew ! So, he's reacted only in the logical way. 😃