ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
Mrs IYer is not a child but an adult why isn't she facing her daughter before reacting...
she seems to be a jealous character...
She goes overboard every time...
Neither Ishita nor her hubby can control her...
This is too much...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i knw even Mrs Bhalla calmed down for a sec when Mihir(whos nt evn her son)...bt Mrs Iyer-is JUST NOT READY to stop evn after bein requested to stop by her own daughters..!!

srsly i'm feelin SO ANGRY at Mrs Iyer,,,shes gonna RUIN EVERYTHING tomorrow.....

bt when will be Mrs Bhalla be locked up as shwn in ydays precap?she wsnt shown in todays precap..!!
947708 thumbnail
i think police station insult got in her so badly mrs.iyer can't forgive punjabi family so easily and ishu's engagement broke on top of it .
she is ishu's mom so she is concerned about her daughter not get hurt once again .
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ya.it is too much now.in earlier episodes I found her concern for Ishu is justified.afterall she is a mom n she wants bestest for ishu.but now mrs.iyer is getting on my nerves.she should think twice before speaks.
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I so agree...honestly catching a man's shoulder in public (that too when your daughter is visible supporting him) is so uncool 😳 Neither does it suit her age nor her etiquette.If Mrs bhalla is loud n big-mouthed Mrs Iyer is so childish and immature.Poor IshMan
Edited by Malika - 10 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockstar29

i think police station insult got in her so badly mrs.iyer can't forgive punjabi family so easily and ishu's engagement broke on top of it .

she is ishu's mom so she is concerned about her daughter not get hurt once again .

Her daughter is not at all a kid but a woman who can decides for her ...both Ishita mom and her elder sis should have faced her before reacting as in every normal situation Ishita never complained that the Bhalla's are using her or insulting her so why Mrs Iyer is overacting.??Not to forget episodes.. Never heard or seen a mother who dropped to someone office to check the payslip of someone...
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 10 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i hope after the enitre mess,Mr Bhalla & Mr Iyer do somethin to bring IshRa together..now ONLY THEY can do something..!!
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

I so agree...honestly catching a man's shoulder in public (that too when your daughter is visible supporting him) is so uncool 😳 Neither does it suit her age nor her etiquette.If Mrs bhalla is loud n big-mouthed Mrs Iyer is so childish and immature.Poor IshMan

AGREE!! why isn't she facing her daughter to know the truth she's damn irritating.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

i hope after the enitre mess,Mr Bhalla & Mr Iyer do somethin to bring IshRa together..now ONLY THEY can do something..!!

Mr Iyer till today only says Madhu... Madhu... and he can't over her name...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snigdha_Khanam

Ya.it is too much now.in earlier episodes I found her concern for Ishu is justified.afterall she is a mom n she wants bestest for ishu.but now mrs.iyer is getting on my nerves.she should think twice before speaks.

What she was doing with the ladddoo bribing the person to vote for her husband shows that she can think before reacting so why not the same for Ishita also...