OH MY GOD. what an episode!

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Where do I begin? So much to write about..
Firstly, the Zain-Shabana scene was SO so cute. It was so heart felting. Zain didn't wanna go either. Loved their hug.

ZaYa.. where do I begin? Each episode, I am like this was the best and everytime this people stump me.

Zain and Aliya are attached to each other. When she heard he's not gonna be there, she wasn't happy and neither was he,

Loved how Tera Sukoon played!! What a song man! Zain and Aliya love communicating through their eyes man!

The way Zain stares at Aliya, it makes her feel so complete. She cares a lot about what he thinks.

Aliya looked so pretty God, Harshad and Preetika LOOK SO SO GOOD togetherl that it cannot be put into words.

The hand shake scene made sense now, it was so beautiful how she didn't wanna let go.

The button scene was nice. ZAIN's EYES. OH MY GOD.

Loved how they both paused. Like they both felt each other and the way they said GOODBYE. OH MY GOD.

When they turned around.. AT THE SAME TIME and BEINTHAAN plays. OH GOD. their eyes, their feelings come out on surface.. I am thinking , Are Zain and Aliya already in love with each other??

Loved how he remembered Aliya's words and thats prob make him come back to her.. The chemistry between these two.. FREAK man.. This chemistry is SERIOUSLY like one of a kind.

Love how Aliya thinks only about wha Zain said.. She's still thinking about the nose thing; thats how much affect they have.

The car scene was SO good. their smiles and just her thinking about each other. The Ishq dua scene is so beautiful.

The Haldi sequence was SO beautiful. Preetika looked so pretty.. The song Woh Norr hai was SO so good.. Someone grab Zain , because he would have been speechless..

Aliya with Zain's phone was so funny. She was so annoyed with all the calls on the phone. cutie. She said with such jealously and what;s with Zain and all the names of the gf? lol

The way Aliya still thinks about Zain and nose is HOW MUCH affect HEh as on her. I love how rejects the dress because of the color combo.. Zain and his opinion matters SO much to her...

Zee and his family are SO irrtating. Thank god she's getting married to Zain and not Zeeshan.. EWW..

Preetika looks so pretty in her bridal..

Precap looks SO good... now, we need Zain back.. Tomorrow is gonna be kickass

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well pos.zaya every scenes just kill me.zain eyes hold lot of intense,they defintely attrach to each other.just can't to their marriage
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome Post Jenny

Same here i dont have words to explain ZaYa Chemistry..Its just something unique different out of this world...Superb Acting..by Harshad Preetikaa...

Its like keeping all your daily life problems on one side and
watching ZaYa Scene on other side ..Such a soothing effect..
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post, tfs ur view I love it.
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I so agree with you.
ZaYa's chemistry is just mindblowing!! I'm in love with it<3
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
JENNN :D ..is there anything you didn't say ? 😆 LOVED your topic mann ! The Show is definitely one of the best but the way you described everything ..amazing ..can't agree more 🤗
they are STUNNINGGG and Together they become PERFECTLY PERFECT
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely post...love reading ur posts
yeh...zaya chemistry is just so ''WOW''...

Edited by --epiPhobia-- - 10 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks guys.
I can't wait to see their Nikah. Hope we get a scene between them before the wedding
-Nina- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Teraaa sukooon <3

I second whatever you wrote jana !!
Superb post and so well described <3 you rock

Coming to the epis it was FLAWLESS !! I even loved Suraiya begham lol ;p !!

The unspoken emotions <3 aaah amazing !!

The way she reacted to his comment , and when he said "tumhari bidai ka bojh nahi utha paongua" <3 can we love that man more ?! His dialogues are like EPIC !!

Kudddoooss to the writter !! Every scene is so well written and executed perfectly

The LOOOKS HE GAVE aaah faints !! He'll be the dead of me !! Uff

Preetika looked beautiful in that dress <3

Bas i can go on and on lol on how mich i love them haha ;p
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
today's episode was amazing 😊