I was blushing the entire time!!!

-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I loved loved the ZaYa scenes, Aliya cares so much unknowingly about Zain's opinions that she even changed her wedding dress😳
Was it me or did anyone else feel that Aliya was disappointed when he told he was leaving😳

Dear Zain pls don't give such intense looks my heart rate keeps fluctuating,
I loved ZaYa so much I was blushing like an idiot ☺️☺️ My dad thought I went crazy smiling like that at the tv screen ☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^ I noticed tht 2...there was disappointment tht he didn't compliment her dress and also tht he was leaving which she tried to hide...
I am always smiling when watching a ZaYa scene
I actually preferred aaliya's gold and red outfit than the 1 she actually wears 4 the nikkah...
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Aliya definitely was disappointed both times, when Zain said that she wasnt looking that special and when he said he was leaving😉
And that eyelock scene was just too good... Also loved it when ZaYa were actually wishing each other whole heartedly
insane.love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
same i noticed the disappointment too! i was smiling like an idiot throughout the entire scene! the feels were too much! i love how we could see how they were feeling through their expressions <3 the bgm was so fitting too ❤️

And ofc how Zain's opinion actually mattered to Aaliya was too cute. I'm also happy they had a moment where no one else saw them together or was listening in or anything
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes aaliyd got dispointe two time,unknowly zain comment really means for her.zain look was really intense.
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

^ I noticed tht 2...there was disappointment tht he didn't compliment her dress and also tht he was leaving which she tried to hide...

I am always smiling when watching a ZaYa scene
I actually preferred aaliya's gold and red outfit than the 1 she actually wears 4 the nikkah...

I loved both her outfits in the precap Aliya looks good with all her jewellery, Zain and Aliya will have a great time after marriage fishing for compliments 😳
insane.love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When Zain remembered what Aaliya told him about using the right hand and switched hands, you could tell the influence these two will have on e/o in the future 😃

And that sounded a lot like jealousy in Aaliya's voice when she was answering Zain's phone!!! this drama is too cute
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash91

Aliya definitely was disappointed both times, when Zain said that she wasnt looking that special and when he said he was leaving😉

And that eyelock scene was just too good... Also loved it when ZaYa were actually wishing each other whole heartedly

I loved that scene too, Aliya was disappointed but she obviously can't show it to Zain they both have such egos😆
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail

Originally posted by: insane.love

When Zain remembered what Aaliya told him about using the right hand and switched hands, you could tell the influence these two will have on e/o in the future 😃

And that sounded a lot like jealousy in Aaliya's voice when she was answering Zain's phone!!! this drama is too cute

I agree they both will have a lot of influence they might ignore it but it will be there, the background music is magical it adds so much to the scene😳
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

yes aaliyd got dispointe two time,unknowly zain comment really means for her.zain look was really intense.

very true Zain's looks are always very intense 😳