Ho Gaya Hai Tujhko To Pyar Sajna

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
HAI RABA! ZaYa scene was amazing😳 zain and his aunt scene is the most sweetest scene ever. tomorrow when zain will marry aliya he might not love aliya but he sure will respect aliya b/c he loves his aunt alot. after ZaYa i like zain and aunt scene.

waise WOW! zain saw aliya before that creepy zeeshan👏👏 what a scene hr waiting for his answer to say if she is looking beautiful or not while he was pulling her legs. it was like his answer would giver her the mark of beautyness. he is such a meany boy gold and red combo and she for a second give it a thought which means he has the power to make her think about her decision and boy when he said he to won't remember her in Bangkok her face fell to the floor🤣 yet she is no less then naughty she didn't wanted him to go yet wish have fun😲 are you could have atleast said wait till my wedding is over na b/c i am going to marry you anyways🤣 shake shake hands shake dupatta got stuck are not to understand you both you guys are meant to be re😡 zain kidnapp aliya na and take her away from that creep family🤢😆 they complete each other he remembered how to say bye see he remembers what she says and not which is a perfect husband symbol.

WAWA aliya decided to change the dress due to zain na ISH! yeah yeah aliya keep denying it keep denying it na i am enjoying it🤣 so many girls and aliya had to go through all of them on man she is jealous be🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
awesooome analysis loved it so much...
ZAYA rocckksss...👏
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
THEY ARE TV COUPLES😡😆they will not understand itne signals milne ke bad bhi😆i just love them today.they seems so much in love today.may be becoj they were seperating is bat ki khushi thi😆
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hi Bani...ZaYa are so cute...😳 She changed her wedding dress because he commented on it!! 😆
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lol nice post! ZaYa awww the eye lock and music playing too good! I too love Zain and his aunt heart warming scene.
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Ms.Foxy.Angel_

awesooome analysis loved it so much...

ZAYA rocckksss...👏

they sure do😳
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: biwi-

THEY ARE TV COUPLES😡😆they will not understand itne signals milne ke bad bhi😆i just love them today.they seems so much in love today.may be becoj they were seperating is bat ki khushi thi😆

we will make them understand🤣 aw goodbye scene made them become sweeto😆
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Dil-

Hi Bani...ZaYa are so cute...😳 She changed her wedding dress because he commented on it!! 😆

hi😳 yes they were and oh hell she sure did🤣 she changed her dress and he said goodbye with right hand😉
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvshamrita10

lol nice post! ZaYa awww the eye lock and music playing too good! I too love Zain and his aunt heart warming scene.

thanks. zain was awesome today and how he said when on your SR your husband will scream chudail chudail you will remember me😳 too good!
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hayee Zain and Aliya were so good today😳
Loved the small convo between Usman and Aliya and Zain and Shabana one thing they really have in common is that they respect their elders a lot..can't wait for their marriage😃