Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

I jus seen the scene where he comes and she's wearing her outfit and he comments tht she doesn't look 2 nice... I cudnt help but notice tht aaliya really was hoping he'd compliment her and was a little upset or disappointed tht he didn't find her beautiful... there's defo something between ZaYa...attraction from BOTH sides... zain's opinion really matters to aaliya tho she denies it.

That's what. They are getting attracted to each other. Slowly without realizing the growing feelings inside them.
Pizookie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

ZaYa Eyelock was super duper rocking and on top of it Beintehaa Tune Waah Waah...

Yes.. How could I forget that. The BGM is just rocking. Beintehaa <3
Pizookie thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

yes,their eye lock scene was really romantic.i feel aaliya was sound bit possessive when she talk with the girls.

Yes. She was lil possessive but didn't show it. I'm sure Zain will get a lot from Aliya after marriage. 😆
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I loved that scene!!
Lo karlo baat, Zain!! Pehle Aliya ko 5-10 min dekhte raho aur fir bolo ki vo kuch khaas nai lag rahi hai😆😆

And when he mentioned the Chudail vaali baat, I almost laughed out loud... gotto see what Zain's gonna call her on their SR😉
Pizookie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash91

I loved that scene!!

Lo karlo baat, Zain!! Pehle Aliya ko 5-10 min dekhte raho aur fir bolo ki vo kuch khaas nai lag rahi hai😆😆

And when he mentioned the Chudail vaali baat, I almost laughed out loud... gotto see what Zain's gonna call her on their SR😉

wahi toh. He is such a smarty.. And regarding SR, you are too fast 😉