Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i guess raman...
he started a liking towards her which is unknown to him
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think Raman will fall in love first but he won't disclose his feelings to IShu and Ishu will be the one who will confess firstπŸ˜›
chathu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Snigdha_Khanam

I think Raman will fall in love first but he won't disclose his feelings to IShu and Ishu will be the one who will confess firstπŸ˜›

omg mujhe b same feeling hai Ishu will confess 1st... cos Raman is not much open person... but before that we will gonna see lots of carenes n protective towards Ishu by Raman...
Allah love to see those
zackandjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

i guess raman...

he started a liking towards her which is unknown to him

Agree with you. πŸ˜‰
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Though generally its the man who falls first but here dunno why i feel Ishu might fall for him.Thats mainly bcoz Raman has a very painful past.He is not thinking abt love even subconciously.And Ishu though even she has a past but she has very well moved on from it and somewhere in her subconscious she is ready to love. In other words she is more perceptible to the feeling than Raman. This is what i feel acc to the characterization rest to Ekta maiyya zindabad! πŸ˜†
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think ishita...raman is too much involved in his past that i think it will take time bt for ishu its a matter of time d truth abtshagun nd raman will b out nd she will start seeing him in a newigh light...nd there is no way that some one could resist the awesomeness raman iss:-P
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I want Raman to lose his heart 1st... (*daydreaming*)
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Lumzz

I think ishita...raman is too much involved in his past that i think it will take time bt for ishu its a matter of time d truth abtshagun nd raman will b out nd she will start seeing him in a newigh light...nd there is no way that some one could resist the awesomeness raman iss:-P

totally agree...she just needs to see the good dad and good man hiding behind that arrogant guy...its just a matter of time. But Raman he already knows Ishu is very good at heart.He already knows she has all capabilities of being a good mother. So it will take much more for him to fall in love.
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
It's so hard to guess since both of them have bitter pasts in regards to their love lives. But if I had to guess, I'd say Ishita will fall first.
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Malika

Though generally its the man who falls first but here dunno why i feel Ishu might fall for him.Thats mainly bcoz Raman has a very painful past.He is not thinking abt love even subconciously.And Ishu though even she has a past but she has very well moved on from it and somewhere in her subconscious she is ready to love. In other words she is more perceptible to the feeling than Raman. This is what i feel acc to the characterization rest to Ekta maiyya zindabad! πŸ˜†

wht u said is correct IF the show din had Ruhi's char..πŸ˜†...bt Ruhi is here n Ishita LITERALLY cant c anyone beyond Ruhi "as of now"...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...so if dil ki ghanti bajni hai for Ishita towards Raman,then Raman ONLY have to "initialize"..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...so thtsy i'm feelin Raman will fall first..!!