asmi3893 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
my name is asmi.
has been a silent reader of indiaforums who comments occasionally.
i hav watched many ekta shows and is a fan of most of her lead couples, this is the reason y i found interst in yhm n the concept is new.
but in between i felt bored wid all the custody n divorce case with family fights n growing distance b/w the couples. i was on the verge of quittin the show.

that is wen i saw the episode in which the trio goes for shopping. that was the best episode till nw, which made me stick to the sho.
nw iam in love wid ruhi n ishita.
i hav also started to like raman. vry soon goin to b intense fans of the trio. they make a great family.

i really want to salute the girl whu plays ruhi. a brilliant actor who is cute n adorable at such a small
age.
i wish this show reach great heights.
ALL THE BEST

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
u like rt so try to be active dear... u knw na v r in #Mission_Top_5 YHM... n ya aftr seeing ruhi no one can hate this serial i guess 😊... join with us n njoy with us... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
ZaYa-Beintehaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think the custody case is a part of what makes the show interesting and the relationship between Ruhi, Ishita and Raman :)
asmi3893 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhu-taarey

u like rt so try to be active dear... u knw na v r in #Mission_Top_5 YHM... n ya aftr seeing ruhi no one can hate this serial i guess😊... join with us n njoy with us...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

thank u so much dear
this show definitly hs the potential to reach the top position n it will reach vry soon. ill giv my max to this mission and to dis forum
radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi3893

thank u so much dear
this show definitly hs the potential to reach the top position n it will reach vry soon. ill giv my max to this mission and to dis forum

no thanx dear...okay then lets have fun here... come to cc if u like we can chat there 😊
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
welcome dear..
ruhi is a cutie. Pie.
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah just like u I hv watched BT shows and loved the lead pairs. Yes the custody case will be interesting. And the shopping episode..oopphhh I need more of that. Welcome to the forum and sweet name (*hugz*)
asmi3893 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramkideewani23

Yeah just like u I hv watched BT shows and loved the lead pairs. Yes the custody case will be interesting. And the shopping episode..oopphhh I need more of that. Welcome to the forum and sweet name (*hugz*)

thnk u so much for th welcome(hugs back)

want more of the trio nok jhok n hop it gets more interstin