Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Please keep commenting even on the actors' profiles along with the article..
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What a biased review 😡 just becoz this show/ actors don't have crazy fans to defend it IF decided to write it off .
Beintehaan is like a breath of fresh air on tv ,even though leads are new and unexperienced but to me they have improved a lot and are better than so called queen/ king of TV. More and more people are loving it as proved by decent trp opening and most watched uk ratings .

Also when every other show / tv star and their fans are afraid to have a slot against the best trp show of SP at the same time , this show is doing pretty good .

Regarding bloopers...which show doesn't have it ,many famous shows running on TV have blooper wonders while some mentioned in the article are not actually bloopers.
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the Review!

This show is surely the underdog for me! I never planned to watch it but I am a regular at it now! The leads are not stalwarts in acting but the show has a freshness factor thanks to no hardcore hate going on! not that I hate MB stories but I have enough quota now! the story premise might be clichd but there is something abt the simple things which attract you!

At BLOOPERS-
No, Zain mentioned in an epi that he has hardly seen Mumbai, so it is granted he has been in London for YEARS!
Suraiyya has shown that she gets a fit even if Usmaan talks to his sister for more than a minute, so where is the case Zain would as a child be allowed to interact with Aliya if his father himself has not bothered to go Bhopal in TWELVE YEARS!
Abt photo- it is not like Usmaan mailed the photo with pains than e-mail. He just sent it together WITH a parcel he was to send anyway. :D ! And Zain Aliya dislike each other from childhood, kisko bhoot hoga to talk with an annoying cousin?
Zain's YES trap? Childish? Thy middle name is Zain Childish Abdullah so works!

And Barkat Villa is only white and brown shades? Color? Even the terrace chosen for Aliya's home overlooks a street and is realistic!

The second wife is Shazia ! Her real name is NOT Jahaan ! Whatever ! Talk abt bloopers in review lol !
AWESOME REVIEW!

🤣
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am liking different concept ,,not regular but have seen few epi
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Guys go nd comment on that Article ...We need to have 200 Comments
-Spriha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The show is amazing till now...and the actors are damn good..!