Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: elasingh

Dont you see mansi that MA has done blunders...She has left Shiv Tej alive...Now even if Jo's letter is found in her own room among love letters of Shivani...There is Shivani who definitely will be caught and tell Jallu that letters were in MA's room and she helped her to elope and MA knew since the begining abt her affair...I am sure Shivani is going to sing all the story...and MA will be exposed this time...that too doing treachery against the honour of mughal empire...

Ela, on the day that Maham is caught I am prepared to do nanga naach!😡 (In private, not on the forum!)
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayushimehra

good prediction,hope this will be true. precap of yesterday, jodha is looking relaxed mood. it meansshe was sucessfull in bringing back Shivani to palace.

so yesterday Jodha jumps on a horse and catches shivani .now jalal will come to know about Tej. so marriage will not happen.jodha will Hakkim side, jalal will shivani side. after seeing jalal is taking side shivani hakkim will be against Jalal.
Shivani marries Tej.Hakkim leaves Agra.
sharrif: tells jodha Ben(vishkanya) jodha arerts Jalal to feeling her jealous he announces he marries Ben.
jodha life is danger when Ben go to Jalal for biting.
Sharrif comes from jail because he tells about (ben)
yesterday .Jodha is in red duppta so today episode is Danger -Zone
i am feeling sad for jodha and Amer$ people.

Was Jodha looking relaxed in the precap? I never saw her face carefully I was so busy seeing Jalal's angry face and poor Hakim under the sera!!😲😲😲
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: skanda12

Ela, on the day that Maham is caught I am prepared to do nanga naach!😡 (In private, not on the forum!)

Then start practising your steps dear...becoz I am sure that she is going to be exposed now

skanda12 thumbnail

Then start practising your steps dear...becoz I am sure that she is going to be exposed now

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Word Count: 0

peepu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
arey yaar im ready to dance even when benz does the ta ta...im hell of a kind irritated by her
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: peepu

arey yaar im ready to dance even when benz does the ta ta...im hell of a kind irritated by her

Irritated by whom-Ben or MA?
peepu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Irritated by whom-Ben or MA?

im more irritated by benz coz she has only one dialogue biting...and Maham lolz has diverse ways to phasao ppl and can dance well than ben too...first I would prefer benz out so that maham lives on to see when jalal manaofies his jodhu and goes deewana for her
rishbala3018 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow what a prediction 👍🏼
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
awesome analysis and predictions di...🤗
nothing much to talk abt last nights epi...as it was just a filler episode...a calm weather before the huge storm...and i guess the end of the epi brought the storm...

but liked a few scenes here and there...jallu-bharmal scenes...MH-jallu scenes and Akdha scenes

i am feeling bad for MH...he is going to turn against jallu and Akdha...just loved the bonding b/w the brothers

Akdha scenes were sweet...it looks like jallu did not sleep whole night...jodha's mughal avatar have stole his sleep and made him restless...

its such a mess that i can't even predict what is going to happen...but i am relieve that the track is meeting its closure...shivani elope and ben's identity track is running side by side...but it looks like shivani elope will have its closure first then ben's track...by next week both the tracks ends...the only track left is the letter identity which i hope comes in open...i hope its not forgotten...
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

awesome analysis and predictions di...🤗

nothing much to talk abt last nights epi...as it was just a filler episode...a calm weather before the huge storm...and i guess the end of the epi brought the storm...

but liked a few scenes here and there...jallu-bharmal scenes...MH-jallu scenes and Akdha scenes

i am feeling bad for MH...he is going to turn against jallu and Akdha...just loved the bonding b/w the brothers

Akdha scenes were sweet...it looks like jallu did not sleep whole night...jodha's mughal avatar have stole his sleep and made him restless...

its such a mess that i can't even predict what is going to happen...but i am relieve that the track is meeting its closure...shivani elope and ben's identity track is running side by side...but it looks like shivani elope will have its closure first then ben's track...by next week both the tracks ends...the only track left is the letter identity which i hope comes in open...i hope its not forgotten...

Yes mages, I too think that is how the closure of the tracks will be sequenced!