Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: peepu

both you gals are bang on jalal is continously being shown just going behind jodha then making her jealous but point is neither jodha nor jalal are consistent.I beg to ask cant jalal give jodha a cold treatment nd move on beyond petticoat things.would have loved to be watching a shrewd jalal exposing benazir..but since jodha does it all I least will expect them not to show jallu marrying benz to take revenge

See I have a point here. Even if people love one actor more than the other, the demeaning of any one character demeans both the characters anyway. For example if Jodha were to constantly rebuff Jalal, and he is shown as a b rainless guy, that doesn't reflect well on Jodha's brains either, because she has fallen in love with a brainless guy! Similarly, if jalal is shown as mistreating or belittling Jodha all the time, then he is also seen as a not-so-bright guy if he falls in love with a doormat!
So no one wins really in this game of mistreatment! The fannclubbs of Jodha and jalal will both lose if either one character is shown as weak or helpless ... its a vicious circle and there are no winners in this game. And even if the Creatives are trying to pit one fanclub against the other,, we should resist the tendency to fall for this attempt of theirs. They cannot be allowed to get their TRPs by alternate demeaning of their lead characters!
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: skanda12

See I have a point here. Even if people love one actor more than the other, the demeaning of any one character demeans both the characters anyway. For example if Jodha were to constantly rebuff Jalal, and he is shown as a b rainless guy, that doesn't reflect well on Jodha's brains either, because she has fallen in love with a brainless guy! Similarly, if jalal is shown as mistreating or belittling Jodha all the time, then he is also seen as a not-so-bright guy if he falls in love with a doormat!
So no one wins really in this game of mistreatment! The fannclubbs of Jodha and jalal will both lose if either one character is shown as weak or helpless ... its a vicious circle and there are no winners in this game. And even if the Creatives are trying to pit one fanclub against the other,, we should resist the tendency to fall for this attempt of theirs. They cannot be allowed to get their TRPs by alternate demeaning of their lead characters!

But it will...it will...this is what happens in all serials where there are two hot leadsπŸ˜†
By hot, I'm referring to their temper not their persona...
Not that our leads are NOT hot in any way πŸ˜†
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ginco

Mansi ,

After Reading your prediction , there are 2 things i want to do , one just close my eyes and pray for it to come true, which i have actually done by now ...

Second send this script to ekta and let her know that she needs to employ the people with brains and love for the show , and not treat the show , its characters and their authenticity as trash for TRP...

Jaya , i like your take too , it seems more realistic , considering the fact tht Maham has got an extra influence contract signed up with the producer but i would like to go mansi's way , that would be a wish come true ...

As far as the track goes , iam not sure the C.V's are taking it that way because by now they have made a khichdi of everything.I am just waiting for the things to unfold now.

Kashi

Kashi, they have made such a khichdi that even when I tried to write that faltoo-prediction of my own imagination, I had to scratch my head many times because the sequence of unravelling was not sounding right! There were so many unclosed loops its not funny!
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

But it will...it will...this is what happens in all serials where there are two hot leadsπŸ˜†
By hot, I'm referring to their temper not their persona...
Not that our leads are NOT hot in any way πŸ˜†

Lashy, I am preparesd to make allowances for hot tempers, but not for portrayals of leads as brainless. Then what's the whole point of watching a story about two duffers?
I didn't sign up for that, no matter how epic the love is between the two duffers!
Edited by skanda12 - 10 years ago
ginco thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Kashi, they have made such a khichdi that even when I tried to write that faltoo-prediction of my own imagination, I had to scratch my head many times because the sequence of unravelling was not sounding right! There were so many unclosed loops its not funny!

Exactly , what caught my attention , and i was left wondering how many times would you have checked all the facts at hand and mess of the story to bring out the right sequence of events .
Alas! but C.V's have no consideration for us, te true fans of the show .They would go about as and how they want , how difficult it must get for actors at times i think ...reduced to being a puppet .

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful analysis mansi
I enjoyed the episode ...It was not so bad after all...Things are moving fast and I also agree with your prediction ...
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elasingh

Wonderful analysis mansi

I enjoyed the episode ...It was not so bad after all...Things are moving fast and I also agree with your prediction ...

Ela, was waiting for you! Chalo today seems crucial at least to know what turn events will take. Whether Shivani will be caught or not, or what will Jalal and Jodha's stance be?
Meanwhile I hope Bharmal doesn't get a heart attack!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

[

Lashy, the strangest part is that it seems only either Jodha or Jalal can reveal brains at a given time. So either he has to be shown as a nincompoop so that she looks like a heroine. or else she has to look all helpless and brainless so that he looks like a mega hero. I am not an exclusive fan-girl of either the Jodha or Jalal club. All I ask is that both the lead actors be shown as intelligent and "thinking" individuals? Neither do I enjoy watching Jalal mistreat Jodha, nor do I enjoy Jodha rebuffing Jalal.
I don't understand why one has to be demeaned to show the other in good light? What is this sick formula? When one is highlighted, the fanncub of that actor starts bashing the other actor. And vice versa. So even the audience reacts to this "wonderful formula" as if part of the script!
Why cannot two people who are slated to be lovers be mentally on an even keel? Is love between two normal human beings who are smart and good-natured forbidden in the serial duniya?

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Isn't this what most of us have been always wanting. Initially, they were both smart, intelligent, strong and terrific. But post-Mohan they are taking turns to be unkind, dumb and weak. CVs...😑. Want to ... you all.
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ela, was waiting for you! Chalo today seems crucial at least to know what turn events will take. Whether Shivani will be caught or not, or what will Jalal and Jodha's stance be?
Meanwhile I hope Bharmal doesn't get a heart attack!πŸ˜†

Dont you see mansi that MA has done blunders...She has left Shiv Tej alive...Now even if Jo's letter is found in her own room among love letters of Shivani...There is Shivani who definitely will be caught and tell Jallu that letters were in MA's room and she helped her to elope and MA knew since the begining abt her affair...I am sure Shivani is going to sing all the story...and MA will be exposed this time...that too doing treachery against the honour of mughal empire...
Edited by elasingh - 10 years ago
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
good prediction,hope this will be true. precap of yesterday, jodha is looking relaxed mood. it meansshe was sucessfull in bringing back Shivani to palace.
so yesterday Jodha jumps on a horse and catches shivani .now jalal will come to know about Tej. so marriage will not happen.jodha will Hakkim side, jalal will shivani side. after seeing jalal is taking side shivani hakkim will be against Jalal.
Shivani marries Tej.Hakkim leaves Agra.
sharrif: tells jodha Ben(vishkanya) jodha arerts Jalal to feeling her jealous he announces he marries Ben.
jodha life is danger when Ben go to Jalal for biting.
Sharrif comes from jail because he tells about (ben)
yesterday .Jodha is in red duppta so today episode is Danger -Zone
i am feeling sad for jodha and Amer$ people.