Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyExiledSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Mansi, I'm highly obsessed with my chappals/shoes πŸ˜† but your prediction is awesome and I hope somehow it comes true !! πŸ˜‰
history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@mansi...
Post unres-ed on page1.
I could not write anything. So used visual route again.
Check it.
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: history_geek

@mansi...
Post unres-ed on page1.
I could not write anything. So used visual route again.
Check it.

Hehehe ... some sunshine on gloomy days! Thanks for your fun posts, Abhay. helps keep my sanity!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: skanda12

It could also be that Jalal announcing his wedding to ben may "sound" like revenge on Jodha but is actually a result of Jalal's own jassoossi on ben and finding out she's a vishkanya? Maybe, just maybe the Creatives will show that he has been also actively tracking his enemies in the background unknown to all of us. As you can see, I live on hope!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

TELL ME ABOUT IT😲
Mansi, I just can't 😭
Except for his vartaalaap with bharmal yesterday, there's not a single positive thing they've shown jalal achieving in the pas month ..except for his jok Jhoks with Jodha obviouslyπŸ˜•
Which I don't know is an achievement or whatever
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
very good prediction !! wow !! wish aisa hi ho...lag bhi raha hai aisa hoga...coz Jalal told Jodha many times that Shivani-Hakim's marriage should not be based on compromise...so he will for sure be supportive to Tej-Shivani...he may understand the situation and will let Shivani speak and explain the matter...
Edited by tamy267 - 10 years ago
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lashy

TELL ME ABOUT IT😲
Mansi, I just can't 😭
Except for his vartaalaap with bharmal yesterday, there's not a single positive thing they've shown jalal achieving in the pas month ..except for his jok Jhoks with Jodha obviouslyπŸ˜•
Which I don't know is an achievement or whatever

Lashy, the strangest part is that it seems only either Jodha or Jalal can reveal brains at a given time. So either he has to be shown as a nincompoop so that she looks like a heroine. or else she has to look all helpless and brainless so that he looks like a mega hero. I am not an exclusive fan-girl of either the Jodha or Jalal club. All I ask is that both the lead actors be shown as intelligent and "thinking" individuals? Neither do I enjoy watching Jalal mistreat Jodha, nor do I enjoy Jodha rebuffing Jalal.
I don't understand why one has to be demeaned to show the other in good light? What is this sick formula? When one is highlighted, the fanncub of that actor starts bashing the other actor. And vice versa. So even the audience reacts to this "wonderful formula" as if part of the script!
Why cannot two people who are slated to be lovers be mentally on an even keel? Is love between two normal human beings who are smart and good-natured forbidden in the serial duniya?
peepu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lashy, the strangest part is that it seems only either Jodha or Jalal can reveal brains at a given time. So either he has to be shown as a nincompoop so that she looks like a heroine. or else she has to look all helpless and brainless so that he looks like a mega hero. I am not an exclusive fan-girl of either the Jodha or Jalal club. All I ask is that both the lead actors be shown as intelligent and "thinking" individuals? Neither do I enjoy watching Jalal mistreat Jodha, nor do I enjoy Jodha rebuffing Jalal.
I don't understand why one has to be demeaned to show the other in good light? What is this sick formula? When one is highlighted, the fanncub of that actor starts bashing the other actor. And vice versa. So even the audience reacts to this "wonderful formula" as if part of the script!
Why cannot two people who are slated to be lovers be mentally on an even keel? Is love between two normal human beings who are smart and good-natured forbidden in the serial duniya?

both you gals are bang on jalal is continously being shown just going behind jodha then making her jealous but point is neither jodha nor jalal are consistent.I beg to ask cant jalal give jodha a cold treatment nd move on beyond petticoat things.would have loved to be watching a shrewd jalal exposing benazir..but since jodha does it all I least will expect them not to show jallu marrying benz to take revenge
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Really good predictions!πŸ‘ I am getting a really good feeling that these predictions might come true!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ
ginco thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mansi ,

After Reading your prediction , there are 2 things i want to do , one just close my eyes and pray for it to come true, which i have actually done by now ...

Second send this script to ekta and let her know that she needs to employ the people with brains and love for the show , and not treat the show , its characters and their authenticity as trash for TRP...

Jaya , i like your take too , it seems more realistic , considering the fact tht Maham has got an extra influence contract signed up with the producer but i would like to go mansi's way , that would be a wish come true ...

As far as the track goes , iam not sure the C.V's are taking it that way because by now they have made a khichdi of everything.I am just waiting for the things to unfold now.

Kashi
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Agree and has been my complaint from the very beginning...

At least with Jodha there is some form of a developmental graph since she has been depicted as prejudiced against the Mughals (for a variety of reasons) and thus against Jalal...which is slowly abating ( sometimes she takes a few steps behind again) with the tracks
However, it makes no sense for them to show that a man who has brains has suddenly stopped thinking right...there are other ways MUs can be brought forth without having to show as though his brains have gone into hibernation...the human psyche doesn't really work that way does it? It's with this point that I have started switching off from the tracks πŸ˜•