Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: skanda12

That's a general and wide-sweeping statement (in blue) that does not hold true, according to my understanding. There are numerous instances where Jodha has followed Mughal ways and likewise also Jalal has been accommodative. To say one ALWAYS does dso while the other NEVER does so negates half the story so far. Its worth a visit to the older episodes to take stock of this point. You will really notice how many different ways both have adjusted. Remember the Ajmer trip and the temple trip at Amer? (Recent case in point: I think just the day before yesterday Jalal himself told Bharmal he wanted to follow Rajvanshi ways because Jodha had followed the Mughal ways and dressed herself accordingly.)
One more thing I want to say here ... no point arguing who is following whose ways. The point to note is the good intentions of the people concerned. I think both Jodha and Jalal show decency and good intentions when they make even small gestures towards accommodating each other's ways and yet neither of them pressurizes the other to do so. All this difference as to who is more rajvanshi than who, or who is more Mughal than whom, and therefore who is better Jodha or jalal ... it's just a waste of time, I should think, to enter into such a debate?
Its an ongoing story, so if one seems to have done more than the other up to this stage, how do we know that the future storyline will not redress the balance?

Just a point on @ green
Jodha's trip to Ajmer cannot be equated to Jalal's temple visit. Praying elsewhere is not forbidden in Hinduism while butprasti is forbidden in Islam. Jalal took risks with his religion and people while Jodha did not.
As for your hypothesis, I was impressed with your PS. So I will reserve my chappals for the CVs if it does work out like that. I want to see Jalal, the Emperor and lover not Jalal, the saint and sacrificer.
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Mansi,

today writing from my cell. so u have already joined Balaji, i can see. and they have given u future storyline too..😉 good. continue. i ll join u next week after I come back to Mumbai..

till then only such short replies...
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Mansi I really liked your prediction 👏👏,.. wish it goes this way .. but I doubt it will happen so smoothly without any misunderstandings

I hv a feeling initial MU will take place with Maham brainwashing Jalal about how Jodha took her revenge by asking Shivani to elope with her lover or else why will she take her sister to temple today only on marriage day , so this is her way of taking revenge for her own forced marriage .. and Jalal as usual will fall for it once again and in anger might announce his own wedding with Benazir 🤢🤢

I know I m sounding sadistic but this is what the CVs hv made me by nonstop adding negativity in Jalal-Jodha story

After 2-3 weeks Jalal's tubelight brain might start functioning once Jodha proves that Ben is Vishkanya and then he might believe her innocence regarding Shivani case too and go ahead with Shivani ka marriage which will result in Mirza becoming negative and then new Mirza track starting 😆😆😆 ... So the cycle will continue ... 😆

Yes I know Jyoti, my prediction is more like kite flying for Sankranti ... but your prediction is more probable for sure!😆😆😆😆
preeti.r thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice prediction , good to know there is a way out of this maze 😊
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Just a point on @ green

Jodha's trip to Ajmer cannot be equated to Jalal's temple visit. Praying elsewhere is not forbidden in Hinduism while butprasti is forbidden in Islam. Jalal took risks with his religion and people while Jodha did not.
As for your hypothesis, I was impressed with your PS. So I will reserve my chappals for the CVs if it does work out like that. I want to see Jalal, the Emperor and lover not Jalal, the saint and sacrificer.

I do accept that Jalal's going to the temple was "forbidden" religious territory while Jodha going to Ajmer was not. But the point I am making is that one cannot compare whose action is of greater value. Just becausae an act is against religion doesn't make it a greater act!
As I have mentioned in the para below, the point is whether anyone is pressurizing the other to do something or they are doing things out of their own wish to do so. That gesture which is done out of one's own volition is probably greater than one done under pressure.
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

Hey Mansi,

today writing from my cell. so u have already joined Balaji, i can see. and they have given u future storyline too..😉 good. continue. i ll join u next week after I come back to Mumbai..

till then only such short replies...

Diksha, as you can see I have provided Balaji with the story. Now I have earned my salary. The desk next to me is waiting for you.😉
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanda12

Diksha, as you can see I have provided Balaji with the story. Now I have earned my salary. The desk next to me is waiting for you.😉

wait tweeny, i will join u soon 🤗
peepu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey the point is I dont want jalal to announce his wedding just to take revenge...this would be so downgrading for jalal the emperor...the taking revenge even imprisoning ameris is justified so that shivani emerges when she hears this. ..I think jalal would give jodha a benefit of doubt and may be shivani its caught in the middle by jodha..coz jodha has to be in vicinity if she is to save jalal which is impossible other ways
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peepu

Hey the point is I dont want jalal to announce his wedding just to take revenge...this would be so downgrading for jalal the emperor...the taking revenge even imprisoning ameris is justified so that shivani emerges when she hears this. ..I think jalal would give jodha a benefit of doubt and may be shivani its caught in the middle by jodha..coz jodha has to be in vicinity if she is to save jalal which is impossible other ways

It could also be that Jalal announcing his wedding to ben may "sound" like revenge on Jodha but is actually a result of Jalal's own jassoossi on ben and finding out she's a vishkanya? Maybe, just maybe the Creatives will show that he has been also actively tracking his enemies in the background unknown to all of us. As you can see, I live on hope!😆😆😆😆
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i just wish ur prediction is true