Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
why everyone wants ben to die soon??she has more catwalks to do..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pallavi003

why everyone wants ben to die soon??she has more catwalks to do..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

I thought people who do catwalks change dresses often. I want her to go because I am bored of her one dress that she has worn from Day 1. At this rate even if Jalal tells Jodha he wants to marry ben, Jodha may say "OK, best wishes, but please see that she takes a bath first, or people will start evacuating Agra!"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanda12

I thought people who do catwalks change dresses often. I want her to go because I am bored of her one dress that she has worn from Day 1. At this rate even if Jalal tells Jodha he wants to marry ben, Jodha may say "OK, best wishes, but please see that she takes a bath first, or people will start evacuating Agra!"πŸ˜†

nahiii...🀒 we had put up with enough mental tortures already seeing her in Bathtub in the first two week after every encounter with jalal or jodha.. no more such scenes..πŸ₯±..and abul mali has snatched away her clothes may be he was running out of clothes for his own and now wearing ben's clothes..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pallavi003

nahiii...🀒 we had put up with enough mental tortures already seeing her in Bathtub in the first two week after every encounter with jalal or jodha.. no more such scenes..πŸ₯±..and abul mali has snatched away her clothes may be he was running out of clothes for his own and now wearing ben's clothes..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣
pkaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i liked the fast forward mode... the current track is going too slow πŸ₯±
At this pace by the time Jalal finds out Jodha's actual letter i would have completely forgotten what was written in it πŸ˜› (i.e. Maham's version)
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: skanda12

OK so we need new improved Rahim!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

For that Salima Begum needs to start feeding him Badam instead of Kajoor😊😊😊
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I wish jo alsi runs away with a random guy on da horse
the mahal is full of people who have nothing to do other than poke their noses in JJ ki life 😑
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Omg loved ur prediction amen for this πŸ‘ πŸ‘ yes yes yes this shud only happen 😊 everything will b fine after ending of two tracks but hakim turning to negative is something which is not able to digest aftr seeing yday his bro relation and also wid bhabijan
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If you have forgotten, Cats don't wear cloths, so please be satisfied that Ben is atleast wearing the bare minimal clothes to cover her bare body.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Mansi I really liked your prediction πŸ‘πŸ‘,.. wish it goes this way .. but I doubt it will happen so smoothly without any misunderstandings

I hv a feeling initial MU will take place with Maham brainwashing Jalal about how Jodha took her revenge by asking Shivani to elope with her lover or else why will she take her sister to temple today only on marriage day , so this is her way of taking revenge for her own forced marriage .. and Jalal as usual will fall for it once again and in anger might announce his own wedding with Benazir 🀒🀒

I know I m sounding sadistic but this is what the CVs hv made me by nonstop adding negativity in Jalal-Jodha story

After 2-3 weeks Jalal's tubelight brain might start functioning once Jodha proves that Ben is Vishkanya and then he might believe her innocence regarding Shivani case too and go ahead with Shivani ka marriage which will result in Mirza becoming negative and then new Mirza track starting πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... So the cycle will continue ... πŸ˜†