Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: deejagi

Wow Mansi. Lovely prediction and lovely ending of the tracks (seriel?????????)

By the look of it, yes, Jalal might get angry initially for Jodha & Shivani not reaching the wedding venue on time and mean while even before Jodha reaches the place, some of the ervents might reach him and convey the message that while Jodha was offering her prayers, Shivani eloped with the craftsman who was doing th work at the palace & Ambe Maa temple and knowing thi Jodha Begum has left behind them on a horse back to catch them before it is too late. However when Jalal heard about the artisan at Ambe maa temple, he will remember that Shivani had been eager to visit Ambe maa temple despite him saying it is closed for visit. The he will realise that she would have been in love with him from longtime and would have sktched everything well in advance and Jodha and her family are innocents. So he might leave as well in search of the lovers (no, to get back his Jodha Begum as she must be mounrning) and make them presentable to the society and restore his image. (otherwise people will talk endless about Jalal's SIL's eloping and bad mouth Jodha). meanwhile even MH will catch hold of the lovers and bring them to the court to get them punished while Jalal elivate Tejvant's post and might make them couple with all rituals (just to save his reputation & Jodha's honour) which might ot go well with the other Mughals including MH and Ruqu. They will blame Jalal for being partial to hindus and MH might leave Agra for Kabul. I don't think MH will stay for some more time in Agra fter this humilliation.
Meanwhile MA will see Jodha visiting Cheapuddin in the jail (in disguise) and poison Jalal's mind by telling him some cooked up story about Jodha having some affair with Sharif or helping Sharif to escape (as revenge for Jalal's involvement in getting Shivani married to Tejvant, a simple craftsman). jalal is too prone to believe whatever his badi ammi says and might think bad about Jodha declare his instant decission of marrying Ben and might entertain her in private. Ben thinks of utilizing this opportunity in her favour was about kiss (bite) Jalal when an anxious Jodha pushes her by brining her palm in between Jalal's face & Ben's mouth and the furious Ben might bite Jo and leave the place even before the stunned Jalal react to Jodha's interference (he might think she was jealous of Ben) and by the time he comes out of his trance he might see his wife falling down unconsious and turning blue. Ben might die due to lack of poison in her system.

Jaya that was fabs!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
That point in blue about Jalal remembering how Shivani wanted even earlier to go to Ambe Maa temple will surely hit Jalal!
And as you say after the bite Ben will die as she cannot survive without another fix of poison! Brilliant.
We should compile all this and send it to Balaji to show them how to close tracks properly!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deejagi

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Mansi so generous to give credit for so manyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Is it because of Sankranti (sharing ellu Bella ) with everyone??

No seriously, so many good ideas are appearing on this thread for the last one week! But yes, its Sankranti so my prediction is like kite-flying only! If it goes up fine, if not ... CRASH LANDING!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mansi, ur story plotting for upcoming episodes is embellished n nice..but in some points,i think these r not gonna to happen now..
1st, maan singh n hakim r still younger therefore the confliction amid them won't b started now..despite HM may b disheartened n angry on Jalal for supporting Shibani but i think he will simply leave Agra as for now but this incidence wl b the pillar of hostility relationship amid Jalal n HM in future.
2nd, Sharif wl have to come out frm prison by hook or by crook utilizing jodha..moreover, i think cvs also want its happened soon..hence, i don't think as for now any new scandle wl b made against Jodha until Sharfu doesn't come out frm Jail.
3rd, Jalal definitely wl forgive Maham despite knowing her conspiracy against Jodha for accomplishing doodh ka kaarz..but wl jalal forget many times maham did his brain wash contrary Jodha to say, jodha is taking revenge on him for the death of her ex fiance? I m feeling some how this time a part of Maham's fraudulent wl b divulged before jalal, though i have no high expection frm Jalal but there is no wrong to hope.
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nabiii

Mansi, ur story plotting for upcoming episodes is embellished n nice..but in some points,i think these r not gonna to happen now..
1st, maan singh n hakim r still younger therefore the confliction amid them won't b started now..despite HM may b disheartened n angry on Jalal for supporting Shibani but i think he will simply leave Agra as for now but this incidence wl b the pillar of hostility relationship amid Jalal n HM in future.
2nd, Sharif wl have to come out frm prison by hook or by crook utilizing jodha..moreover, i think cvs also want its happened soon..hence, i don't think as for now any new scandle wl b made against Jodha until Sharfu doesn't come out frm Jail.
3rd, Jalal definitely wl forgive Maham despite knowing her conspiracy against Jodha for accomplishing doodh ka kaarz..but wl jalal forget many times maham did his brain wash contrary Jodha to say, jodha is taking revenge on him for the death of her ex fiance? I m feeling some how this time a part of Maham's fraudulent wl b divulged before jalal, though i have no high expection frm Jalal but there is no wrong to hope.

All three points are very good, Nabii! You are right, maybe Hakim will go back to Kabul and plot for a next time when mansingh will go against him. And yes, maybe Sharif has to come out of jail first. And I too hope maham will get caught, but I doubt that it will happen!πŸ˜•
Abie10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanda12

No seriously, so many good ideas are appearing on this thread for the last one week! But yes, its Sankranti so my prediction is like kite-flying only! If it goes up fine, if not ... CRASH LANDING!πŸ˜†

Mansi am sure some of the predictions will go fine and some crash landing because brain of CVs are still up flying kites so all can't go well.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Just saying in advance..πŸ˜†
pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mansi your prediction is brilliant..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but simple and I as far familiar with ek shows, the confusions, problems don't get solved so easily.. moreover this time this humiliation is to amer, agra, HM, HM's family, Jalal as a brother and as an emperor.. so all things are not gonna sort out so easily..

And it's wishful thinking that rahim will read out the letter, it's been 15-20 days after the shove and do you think a child who couldn't keep two lines of riddles correctly in mind on his b'day and swapped the nim ped with tulsi ped, would be able to remember the letter and it's content if he had collected the pieces at all..
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
mansi nice prediction.. Nothing there to write just Shivani elopes, bringing disgrace to her family, Jodha, Jalaal,HM, Mugal & Rajvanshi pride at stake before others...

I don't think HM will get angry against jalaal, infact he will leave to Agra..Jalaal will not doubt Shariff-Jodha meeting, MA still doesn't know it..

Waiting to see if Jalaal will forgive Shivani or not ? Will he get tejvir-shivani marriage or not ? Will Jalaal insult & humiliate BM & other rajvanshi's or not ? Will jodha find & bring Shivani-tejvir to DEK or not ?

Your prediction is very good... Atleast CVS can take some points & close all the MU's between JJ...
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanka for this. I havent been watching the show much now. Will resume if things look better. So shivani ran away. Now they will all hurl accusations at jodha
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi003

mansi your prediction is brilliant..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but simple and I as far familiar with ek shows, the confusions, problems don't get solved so easily.. moreover this time this humiliation is to amer, agra, HM, HM's family, Jalal as a brother and as an emperor.. so all things are not gonna sort out so easily..

And it's wishful thinking that rahim will read out the letter, it's been 15-20 days after the shove and do you think a child who couldn't keep two lines of riddles correctly in mind on his b'day and swapped the nim ped with tulsi ped, would be able to remember the letter and it's content if he had collected the pieces at all..

OK so we need new improved Rahim!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi786

mansi nice prediction.. Nothing there to write just Shivani elopes, bringing disgrace to her family, Jodha, Jalaal,HM, Mugal & Rajvanshi pride at stake before others...

I don't think HM will get angry against jalaal, infact he will leave to Agra..Jalaal will not doubt Shariff-Jodha meeting, MA still doesn't know it..

Waiting to see if Jalaal will forgive Shivani or not ? Will he get tejvir-shivani marriage or not ? Will Jalaal insult & humiliate BM & other rajvanshi's or not ? Will jodha find & bring Shivani-tejvir to DEK or not ?

Your prediction is very good... Atleast CVS can take some points & close all the MU's between JJ...

The episode was so bare of events I didn't know what to write for the analysis, that's why I did my own dreamland prediction!πŸ˜•