ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Very Nice prediction πŸ‘πŸΌ .hope it goes this way πŸ˜’
Akanksha_33 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanda12

When we expect calm we get tooofan. So I am hoping that if we expect toofan we will actually get an anti-climax today!πŸ˜†

I really pray to God... that Jalal keeps his cool and think practically rather than dancing on Maham's tunes! 😑
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sonilausarun

Very Nice prediction πŸ‘πŸΌ .hope it goes this way πŸ˜’

Just did it for passing time and having fun, Soni!πŸ˜ƒ
Abie10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mansi, I was so lost in your prediction as if am watching the episodes.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So Jo's letter will be among those Maham will bring against Shivani. Hope CVs have that much sense.πŸ˜† Good predictions.πŸ‘πŸΌ
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abie10

Mansi, I was so lost in your prediction as if am watching the episodes.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So Jo's letter will be among those Maham will bring against Shivani. Hope CVs have that much sense.πŸ˜† Good predictions.πŸ‘πŸΌ

That's not my original spin, yesterday someone had put that idea in my thread, so I incorporated it in the prediction. In fact my prediction is kind of based on ideas borrowed from history (thanks to Abhay) and from some ideas of people writing in my threads, and a few ideas of my own!πŸ˜‰
skanda12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xailey

Good predictionπŸ‘

Let's see if anything like that happens or the whole prediction is fit for the dustbin!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Mansi. Lovely prediction and lovely ending of the tracks (seriel?????????)
By the look of it, yes, Jalal might get angry initially for Jodha & Shivani not reaching the wedding venue on time and mean while even before Jodha reaches the place, some of the ervents might reach him and convey the message that while Jodha was offering her prayers, Shivani eloped with the craftsman who was doing th work at the palace & Ambe Maa temple and knowing thi Jodha Begum has left behind them on a horse back to catch them before it is too late. However when Jalal heard about the artisan at Ambe maa temple, he will remember that Shivani had been eager to visit Ambe maa temple despite him saying it is closed for visit. The he will realise that she would have been in love with him from longtime and would have sktched everything well in advance and Jodha and her family are innocents. So he might leave as well in search of the lovers (no, to get back his Jodha Begum as she must be mounrning) and make them presentable to the society and restore his image. (otherwise people will talk endless about Jalal's SIL's eloping and bad mouth Jodha). meanwhile even MH will catch hold of the lovers and bring them to the court to get them punished while Jalal elivate Tejvant's post and might make them couple with all rituals (just to save his reputation & Jodha's honour) which might ot go well with the other Mughals including MH and Ruqu. They will blame Jalal for being partial to hindus and MH might leave Agra for Kabul. I don't think MH will stay for some more time in Agra fter this humilliation.
Meanwhile MA will see Jodha visiting Cheapuddin in the jail (in disguise) and poison Jalal's mind by telling him some cooked up story about Jodha having some affair with Sharif or helping Sharif to escape (as revenge for Jalal's involvement in getting Shivani married to Tejvant, a simple craftsman). jalal is too prone to believe whatever his badi ammi says and might think bad about Jodha declare his instant decission of marrying Ben and might entertain her in private. Ben thinks of utilizing this opportunity in her favour was about kiss (bite) Jalal when an anxious Jodha pushes her by brining her palm in between Jalal's face & Ben's mouth and the furious Ben might bite Jo and leave the place even before the stunned Jalal react to Jodha's interference (he might think she was jealous of Ben) and by the time he comes out of his trance he might see his wife falling down unconsious and turning blue. Ben might die due to lack of poison in her system.
deejagi thumbnail

That's not my original spin, yesterday someone had put that idea in my thread, so I incorporated it in the prediction. In fact my prediction is kind of based on ideas borrowed from history (thanks to Abhay) and from some ideas of people writing in my threads, and a few ideas of my own!πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Mansi so generous to give credit for so manyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Is it because of Sankranti (sharing ellu Bella ) with everyone??
deejagi thumbnail

Let's see if anything like that happens or the whole prediction is fit for the dustbin!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Don't be disheartened dear. Atleast part of your prediction will come true. Otehrwise where will teh CVs go to get their story? (TRP)
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Just did it for passing time and having fun, Soni!πŸ˜ƒ

i m just hoping for the best.. i cant deal with too much drama ya... but wt to do . TRP people love drama Drama & drama