Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
It was weird indeed to see Aaliya not object to all the flirting. As another member pointed out she had mistaken Zain to be her finace and given her consent but despite that she should tell him to behave. Given her character who is sensible, she should consider how things would look to the outsiders and especially to zeeshan and his family (forgetting for a minute that they're gold diggers). Forget about husband, I would not talk to another guy like that in front of my boyfreind. But then again this is a show, they need to show these kind of scenes to get the trps.
Edited by HalkatJawaniJay - 10 years ago
shorty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovesick

Hmm..

I agree because there was no one to stop him from doing 'haram' stuff and what not. And sometimes people can be mislead... However there are lots of mosques in London and since he went to East London University, I am sure he would've met LOTS of muslims since majority in East London is muslims...

Btw why East London Uni... it's like so crap!😆no offence..

exactly! I hate the way serials portray asians from the West, they are presented as being ignorant about their culture and religion. The girls are presented in minimal clothing with no values. Zain is presented in stereotypical notions. Its just annoying. Yes you are completely right there are a lot of Muslims living in East London, most of whom are practising. Its not as though Zain was living in Chelsea or Richmond.
Edited by shorty123 - 10 years ago
Saddy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shorty123

Okay let's put religion aside, its unrealistic for a guy to flirt with a girl during her wedding week. And the fact that aaliya doesn't reprimand him is even more bizarre. . If a guy is openly flirting with you and getting physically close, any girl, be it a girl from the West or from the East, would tell the guy to back off. In any culture this is not acceptable. I just found it odd especially considering the fact that Aaliya is happy with her fiance.

exactly dis is wat I feel...no religion allows dat...even if it did human values wont allow dat😛 I can understand from Zain's POV as he was in London for few years and just wants to tease her wid no bad intentions...but y is Aliya allowing him to do soo??? her xpressions are not atleast uncomfortable..dey seem as if shez njoyin Zain's closeness👎🏼 but wat to do cvs want trps...apart rom dese things ZaYa's chemistry is amazing😳😃
Edited by MegHanLover3 - 10 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Love-AsYa-4ever

also another thing may be that he has lived in London for a while, without his parents who could have taught him not to do such things.

yeh but its not like they taught the son that was living with them anything either...I don't think they are practising parents themselves... usman may be but I've never seen him pray namaz or anything but maybe he does cos he was saying 2 zain over the phone tht he always wished tht 1 of his kids would run to offer their namaz as soon as the azaan is heard. I think at that point the viewer understands that usman is not happy that his kids aren't religious...maybe that's one reason he feels aaliya is best for zain - to make zain realise the importance of religion in ones life cos lets face it zain is totally disconnected from his faith and culture and even his mum doesn't do anything about it.
Buttercup007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maybe he is not flirting simply being himself 😳
HamariAduriKahn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

</div>
<div>
yeh but its not like they taught the son that was living with them anything either...I don't think they are practising parents themselves... usman may be but I've never seen him pray namaz or anything but maybe he does cos he was saying 2 zain over the phone tht he always wished tht 1 of his kids would run to offer their namaz as soon as the azaan is heard. I think at that point the viewer understands that usman is not happy that his kids aren't religious...maybe that's one reason he feels aaliya is best for zain - to make zain realise the importance of religion in ones life cos lets face it zain is totally disconnected from his faith and culture and even his mum doesn't do anything about it.

agreed. now after getting to know Zain's family more i think they are more of those people who think they're too practical for religion or that's it's beneath them and so they don't practice it as much and zain has learned that from them.