The way Zain flirts

shorty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
with aaliya is simply awkward and odd, she's getting married to another man but he's flirting with her? In Islam your not allowed to get that close to your cousin. I do love the show and zaya chemistry but I do sort of understand zain's mother's point of view.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

he's not really a practising muslim so im not surprised to see him openly flirt with aaliya... I guess the CVs can't totally follow Islamic/muslim culture despite basing it on a muslim background simply becos they have to keep up in the trp game and such scenes are what the audience want to see and that's why they have to give it to them whether or not its something that's allowed in the culture or not...

coming to suraiya, her issue with ZaYa isn't that aaliya is engaged but the fact that aaliya is a SMALL town girl...and she doesn't like middle class/small town people... even if aaliya wasn't engaged she would never have approved ZaYa as a couple...according to her aaliya doesn't match the standards of her high class society and her Zain, aaliya just isn't good enough for her zain...
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 10 years ago
Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Yepp that's pretty much true!
I think Zain will slowly realise that it's wrong to flirt with girls in Islam maybe after ZaYa's marriage and Aaliyah will teach him more about deen.

I can't wait to see Zain pray Salaah ! oh it will be so cute!! ☺️

-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
hehe yea pretty much what yuvika said, Zain is from Mumbai and Mumbai is technically like big rich people's place and stuff and Suriya doesn't like Aliya because she still lives in Bhopal being "sanskari"
HamariAduriKahn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
also another thing may be that he has lived in London for a while, without his parents who could have taught him not to do such things.
Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Love-AsYa-4ever

also another thing may be that he has lived in London for a while, without his parents who could have taught him not to do such things.

Hmm..

I agree because there was no one to stop him from doing 'haram' stuff and what not. And sometimes people can be mislead... However there are lots of mosques in London and since he went to East London University, I am sure he would've met LOTS of muslims since majority in East London is muslims...

Btw why East London Uni... it's like so crap! πŸ˜† no offence..

shorty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Okay let's put religion aside, its unrealistic for a guy to flirt with a girl during her wedding week. And the fact that aaliya doesn't reprimand him is even more bizarre. . If a guy is openly flirting with you and getting physically close, any girl, be it a girl from the West or from the East, would tell the guy to back off. In any culture this is not acceptable. I just found it odd especially considering the fact that Aaliya is happy with her fiance.
HamariAduriKahn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shorty123

Okay let's put religion aside, its unrealistic for a guy to flirt with a girl during her wedding week. And the fact that aaliya doesn't reprimand him is even more bizarre. . If a guy is openly flirting with you and getting physically close, any girl, be it a girl from the West or from the East, would tell the guy to back off. In any culture this is not acceptable. I just found it odd especially considering the fact that Aaliya is happy with her fiance.

yup that's also true. I think Aaliya's attracted to him ever since she thought he was Zeeshan and she becomes so lost when he comes near her that she might think that he's also attracted to her. But i completely agree with you. It was her who said yes to this marriage; it's not as if she's being forced, so she should respect this, instead of giving Zeeshan's family more to taunt her about
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Zain is actually not religious. He doesn't pray and he doesn't really know much about Islam. Heck he doesn't even know if you want to say alsalamu alaikum that you're supposed to use your right hand. So a guy how doesn't know all this, how is he supposed to know that flirting with a girl is haram. I'm not surprised by Zain's actions I'm just wondering is he flirting with Aliya to tease her or he is enjoying himself here and he is having some sort of attraction towards Aliya.
Aliya on the other hand seems to not mind Zain's closeness. She does looked irritated from him sometimes but she never scolds him for his closeness towards her. Is she enjoying his closeness too??
Edited by MalikaRose - 10 years ago
insane.love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the religious aspect of it doesn't apply to Zain because he wasn't raised that way. And that's also a part of his character, flirting and whatnot. i'd like to think he's already unconsciously attracted to her and because the closeness and flirting irritate Aaliya, which is something Zain loves to do.

imo Aaliya seems too innocent to recognize he's outright flirting with her. But i love how she has an answer to everything but when Zain gets close she can't say anything. Almost as if she's flustered by his closeness 😳 hehehehe i love it (and hell who cares if theyre muslim, these scenes are what a lot us look forward to as well πŸ˜‰ i know i sure do)