Old School - Rough Draft -

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
* I WILL EDIT THIS PIST BY 3 PM 15 JAN IST. GOTTA SORT IT OUT *

I have no clue why I volunteer to be the martyr to disliked characters. In this forum it's. Ruquaiyah(Or Sumaiyah, Suraiyah or whatever name she has, which is an enigma.)

I seriously have no clue why members in this forum dislike the character so much. She isn't dislikable. Just isn't. The topics that fire her and insult her and mock her and claim THAT - "She married a guy who used to be poor, what if he goes back there, IDIOT."

Mommy Z is someone who was brought up in an upper class environment, she is class conscious and heck all of us are. She looks out for her sons wel being( according to her logic and the real world logic) which is fine, she is a mother and she has each and every right to worry about her kid. If this is about keeping tabs on kids then let me inform you, every mother freaks out if she has no clue about her kids whereabouts, I for example am under a total scanner.

Ruquaiyah is a woman who is brought up under different ideologies, not that I'm going all HEIRS Nd stating the being poor or middle class is a crime but she has her own set of friends and criterias by which she associates with people. Her reason for marrying her husband is unknown but she is born, bred and married into a rich family (Usman is rich). It isn't like she hasn't given the whole -give the society a shot- thing, she has and there she got the grandson bearer [I have no clue why I'm saying this but when I watched an episode of YHM and it showed Ishitas ex and his pregnant wife all I could think of her was as a fermenting machine or something. I have no clue why, it's just that the weird logic there women = baby machines. Boy=profit and a girl is a bane. I guess this. Says something about my mentality but chucks. ]

Mommy Z isn't ebil. no. SHE ISNT. She just has different views. For example: If you were given to choose between Nafisa and Fawad's second, who would you choose? Definitely poised and refined Nafisa compared to the rash and ever so annoying S, whatever her name is. Now if you were given to choose between two groups of friends, one hailing rom an upper class environment and the second from I guess manual daily wage workers, to choose between contacts and partying and friendship or just people who will give you no benefit, not even friendship (at times). You would choose the first, I guess.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HamariAduriKahn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
gahh thank you! I totally agree! while I haven't seen people directly hating on Suraiya (I'm pretty sure that's her name), they don't seem to understand WHY she's doing what she is. Why does she treat lower class people so badly even though she married a guy who is originally from a lower class. I think all these really add up to her personality and it kinda gives an explanation of her actions.