Loved the ZaYa Scenes!!

-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Though the show mostly had drama elements today, I'm amazed how I was still hooked!😲 But the best part definitely has to be ZaYa and their awesome-licious chemistry. These 2 light up the screen and electrify the atmosphere around them just by being near each other.

The scene where Zain wants to remove the Bhopali clothing and their nok-jhok after Aliya catches him was soo cute, as was the scene of the mehendi. Zain really doesn't realize his attraction to Aliya, Does he??😳

Aliya and Zain look absolutely perfect together and truly one of the most beautiful onscreen couples on Indian TV right now!❀️

Even though the cowardly rangeela channel pitted these newcomers against a TV's reigning show DABH, instead of their other new show with major budget and veteran actorsπŸ€ͺ, I want this show to do amazingly well and show the channel how wrong they are to sideline some shows and only promote some others!πŸ˜ƒ

BeIntehaan and ZaYa Rocks!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by -Dil- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I liked the mehndi scene more 2bh... becos It was so cute... zain always tries 2 take advantage of any excuse 2 get close 2 her... like really his habit is 2 put things back where they were...yeh right, it was jus a bahana to get close 2 her jus like he did in the jeep scene! its awesome they r a rocking couple n zain is obviously attracted 2 her
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i missed zaya but those 5 min scenes were totally fab
bi is very refreshing show n i wish our show rocks in trp department also n lol u are so right rangeela launced newbie show against dabh πŸ˜²πŸ˜†why not high budget show.anyways lets drop it.
it shows that their expectations from this show was not too good.bi high trps will be tight slap on their facesπŸ˜†
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ZaYa ZaYa..I wish we get one full epsd having only ZaYa scenes with full Beintehaa Title Track
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
their 5 min scene take our breath away.zain is really naughty always try bhana to get close to her.can't wait to see what he will be do after marriage.
---Shweta--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Mehnadi scene was the best scene of Today Episode.
Zain loves to tease Aaliya.Aaliya also didnt had any problem when he was coming near her.
-Dil- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

I liked the mehndi scene more 2bh... becos It was so cute... zain always tries 2 take advantage of any excuse 2 get close 2 her... like really his habit is 2 put things back where they were...yeh right, it was jus a bahana to get close 2 her jus like he did in the jeep scene! its awesome they r a rocking couple n zain is obviously attracted 2 her

Mehendi scene was really cute. The chemistry was almost palpable there.πŸ˜ƒ
-Dil- thumbnail

Originally posted by: biwi-

i missed zaya but those 5 min scenes were totally fab
bi is very refreshing show n i wish our show rocks in trp department also n lol u are so right rangeela launced newbie show against dabh πŸ˜²πŸ˜†why not high budget show.anyways lets drop it.
it shows that their expectations from this show was not too good.bi high trps will be tight slap on their facesπŸ˜†

Imagine how strongly they felt the need to save the high budget, major starcast show...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† i would have thought that after spending so much money and promoting so widely, they would have some faith in their creation..LOL...That's obviously not the case here. They nicely made BI, the bali ka bakra...πŸ˜†
..Aliya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So here I am in the BI forum only for you dillu πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Dude leave the other shows out πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
But I agree.. They should promote BI more πŸ˜ƒ
Zain and Aliya are a good couple 😊
Aliya is beautiful πŸ˜ƒ
-Dil- thumbnail

Thanks Fate..πŸ˜ƒ You watch BI too..??