Meetha jawab to Tez Talwar...

Mahiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow what a scene... i am really impressed with the scene between Zain's Mum and Aaliya...
Zain - mum's cut to cut dialogues to insult small town girls Vs Aaliya's confidance of small town girls' upbringing... Perfectly executed... What a sweet response to tez talwar dialogues... and yet powerful... I am happy with the way the characterization of these actors are shaping up speciallyAaliya... I always expected her to be a strong yet sweet girl and there she is!

Although i expected Aaliya to return the expensive gift... but then yes i do understand that gift is a gift and there's no way that she wud get rid of accepting it...anyway love the way she hugged her too... and man did I say how pretty aaliya luked...Gosh! why do i have this sudden urge to try her hairstyle once with that jewellery on the hair... πŸ˜†

This girl can answer any damn person... thank you CVs thank you for this character...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I loveddd it..
Suraiya was shocked...

The scene was powerful and impactful...M looking forward to Aliya-Suraiya scenes !! Suraiya had a smattering of grudging admiration for Aliya today...

Even Aliya's mom gave a fitting reply..
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yaa that was Fab...

Aaliya Rocked Suraiya Shocked..!!!
Mahiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

I loveddd it..
Suraiya was shocked...

The scene was powerful and impactful...M looking forward to Aliya-Suraiya scenes !! Suraiya had a smattering of grudging admiration for Aliya today...

Even Aliya's mom gave a fitting reply..

Thats what even i was thinking... ek ke baad ek Maa Beti Suraiya ka mooh tod jawab de rahi thi woh bhi kitna sweetly... πŸ˜‰
Mahiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Yaa that was Fab...

Aaliya Rocked Suraiya Shocked..!!!

I like that "Aaliya Rocked Suraiya Shocked..!!!"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
618043 thumbnail
Aaliyah is a today's girl and she definitely knows how to answer without hurting anyone. πŸ˜ƒ
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
At first, I was disappointed that Aliya did not reply back to Suraiya.. But when she did, I was so proud of her!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Must say, Suraiya definitely had a grudging admiration towards her... Will be fun to watch these 2 after Aliya- Zain's weddingπŸ˜‰
Mahiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash91

At first, I was disappointed that Aliya did not reply back to Suraiya.. But when she did, I was so proud of her!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Must say, Suraiya definitely had a grudging admiration towards her... Will be fun to watch these 2 after Aliya- Zain's weddingπŸ˜‰

Oh you bet!
Its gonna be sooo much fun watching these ladies ke scenes... Nehle Pe Dehla is what i can say πŸ˜†

And you said it right its a grudging admiration that Suraiya will always have towards Aaliya... πŸ˜‰
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i feel bad when suriya told so many thing to aliya but when aliya give back to suriya i feel really happy even today aliya mom also give back to suriya.
Mahiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

i feel bad when suriya told so many thing to aliya but when aliya give back to suriya i feel really happy even today aliya mom also give back to suriya.

Yers yes... i felt so happy when the money was returned... Aah!