Todays episode take 14th Jan 2014

Chris_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Todays episode take is a place to discuss the plot , find show stealers and show ruiners, post speculations, post illogical logics , inconsistencies, condistencies and more.MOST IMPORTANTLY ITS ABOUT KEEPING THIS THREAD THE REAL DEAL..No school girl fantasies (This is figure of speech)

My only request would be that we discuss our thoughts and viewes in a very amicable and respectful way..
------------------------------------

Sorry for my late update..
Browser crashed making me write my review yet again...dang ðŸĪĒ ..

1.clever suriya tempting the grooms parents back with the necklace..master plan..loved this clever scene..this lady always has a double agenda.. ðŸĪĒ

2.I'm not a big fan of usman saab he seems to be hiding in his wifes saree and he thinks fahad is bad ðŸĪĒ ...he never sees his family has the audacity to want to leave as his wife is not comfortable...really... ðŸĪĒ ..but I'm glad he relentled for his sister however suraiya is definetly not going to let this slide past..

3.the grooms parents are soo shameless..marry then divorce??btw if the girl divorces doesn't she get all the dowry back??.btw question does the one year seperation period appliy to muslim divorces to???

4.ghulam and shabana emotional scene was just too long for me...the thing indian parents do in the name of dowry ðŸĪĒ ...shabana returning the cursed money back to suriaya was well doen..nobody wants to do auspicious things with cursed money afterall..

5.zain helping aliya answer the phone...to me for some reason no sparks like their earlier moments..clueless on why ðŸĪŠ

6.fahad torn between the wifeys ...I like their dialogues..and the neighbours trying to get an inside scopp 😆 ðŸĪĢ ðŸĪĢ ..and suriaya putting a stop to it...I love this fahad character actor the way he stands up when his mom came... ðŸĪ— 👏 👏 ...anybody know his name..we need to update the cast section in the forum..

7.suraiaya keeps proving her mastermindess with sending zain of..

Precap -- so the phone is with aliya...zain has to come back for it...well lets be prepared for some heartache..so will this all happen tomo or on friday???

If zain and aliya wed unwillingly will they proceed into divorce to ???

THOUGHTS!!!
Edited by christina_rulz - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Durresyed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was ok episode. Suriya knows how to control her family. Really dnt understand usmaan. May be he married bcz of money. But doesn't seem to be like that. What I can say about Fahad. He is not only sandwiched bw two wives, but also mom. He need not act at all. His eyes only speaks everything. His name is Vivek madan. One can see him in many ads.

Rightfully girl should get her dowry amount back if she gets divorce. Waiting period is three months after divorce pronounced.
Edited by Durresyed - 10 years ago
Chris_rulz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Durresyed

It was ok episode. Suriya knows how to control her family. Really dnt understand usmaan. May be he married bcz of money. But doesn't seem to be like that. What I can say about Fahad. He is not only sandwiched bw two wives, but also mom. He need not act at all. His eyes only speaks everything. His name is Vivek madan. One can see him in many ads.

Rightfully girl should get her dowry amount back if she gets divorce. Waiting period is three months after divorce pronounced.

Ya fahad is superb ...they should keep giving this actor screen space ...thx for the info...intresting 3 months 😊
Chris_rulz thumbnail
Today so quiet... were are the folks in the forum
HamariAduriKahn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
great post!

I think it was a normal episode. I love how Suraiya kept getting taunted indirectly by both Shabana and Aaliya! Like mother like daughter ðŸ˜ģ

I don't think Usman is really scared/a hen pecked husband. I'd like to think it has more to do with Suraiya and Usman's contrasting personalities. Suraiya is more of a strong person as she's from a Rick family and not have the types of difficulties that Usman might have had to face. She is more outspoken while Usman speaks less but has more empathy than her.

I absolutely adored that scene between Shabana and Gulam. Both acted so naturally and I was most impressed by the actor who plays Gulam (forgot his name :/) as I saw him in a totally different role in Hitler Didi.

And then ZaYa

I won't even start talking about Zeeshan and his family ðŸĪĒ

Nafeesa and Shazia are just hilarious 😆 but I feel bad for Nafeesa more.

Overall I liked today's episode. I think it was a really average episode. One thing I'm glad about is the fact that Aaliya stood up against Suraiya. I hope many scenes like this come in the future.
Chris_rulz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Love-AsYa-4ever

great post!

I think it was a normal episode. I love how Suraiya kept getting taunted indirectly by both Shabana and Aaliya! Like mother like daughter ðŸ˜ģ

I don't think Usman is really scared/a hen pecked husband. I'd like to think it has more to do with Suraiya and Usman's contrasting personalities. Suraiya is more of a strong person as she's from a Rick family and not have the types of difficulties that Usman might have had to face. She is more outspoken while Usman speaks less but has more empathy than her.

I absolutely adored that scene between Shabana and Gulam. Both acted so naturally and I was most impressed by the actor who plays Gulam (forgot his name :/) as I saw him in a totally different role in Hitler Didi.

And then ZaYa

I won't even start talking about Zeeshan and his family ðŸĪĒ

Nafeesa and Shazia are just hilarious 😆 but I feel bad for Nafeesa more.

Overall I liked today's episode. I think it was a really average episode. One thing I'm glad about is the fact that Aaliya stood up against Suraiya. I hope many scenes like this come in the future.

The actors name is rituraj ...there's an interview of him in the forum news page
HamariAduriKahn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: christina_rulz

The actors name is rituraj ...there's an interview of him in the forum news page

I knew that 😉 I was trying to think off it on top of my head but I kept remembering his last character's name 😆
Chris_rulz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Love-AsYa-4ever

I knew that 😉 I was trying to think off it on top of my head but I kept remembering his last character's name 😆

I think they shd update the cast section in the forum 😊
-Spriha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Felt it to be a normal episode...just did't like the bit of Zeeshan's parents...selfish people