Love Ishita and Ruhi Scenes!

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Guys,
This is my first post here and I have been a little silent I guess but I am so loving this show! I am Sonia btw! 😃
I just want to say how much I love Ishita and Ruhi scenes they are just so good! I have watched Divyanka's past show on Zee and I knew she was a superb actress in terms of dialogues and expressions but when she shares her screen space with Ruhi she is mind blowing. If you hadn't watched the show from the start you would instantly feel that they are mother-daughter! It just goes to show that you don't need a blood relation to love someone unconditionally but you need to be connected by the heart! They both have a beautiful connection which Ruhi's mother even if she gave her life, even if she tried she would never achieve.
I really loved the scene where Ruhi was leaving with her mom and the way she wouldn't let go of Ishita's hand it was so wonderfully done. She finds peace in spending time with Ruhi and Ruhi feels love and belonging which she hasn't fully experienced in her short life. Divyanka was superb when she broke down in tears after she left! She is a wonderful actress. I cant wait for Ishita and Raman to get married. These two are winning my heart! ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ratianas4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i just really love ruhi ishita aunty jodi
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratianas4ever

i just really love ruhi ishita aunty jodi

Yeah they are very sweet together! 😳
Hosh_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yepps the unconditional bond between Ruhi and Ishita is beautifully shown on screen.. My heart was aching when Ruhi was going back with her mom.. hats off to both Divyanka and Ruhanika for giving such amazing emotional performance..
.Mirror thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Firstly Welcome!!🤗
Ruhi-Ishita bond is the cutest!😊
When Ishita says "Babu" ...Its sounds too cute!!😳
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hosh_04

Yepps the unconditional bond between Ruhi and Ishita is beautifully shown on screen.. My heart was aching when Ruhi was going back with her mom.. hats off to both Divyanka and Ruhanika for giving such amazing emotional performance..

Yeah I have never seen anything like this before! 😳 😃 Yeah Ruhanika is out of this world! She is sooo cute! ⭐️ 😳
Tacker_Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-FireVsIce-..

Firstly Welcome!!🤗

Ruhi-Ishita bond is the cutest!😊
When Ishita says "Babu" ...Its sounds too cute!!😳

Thanks for welcoming me! 🤗 Yeah it is so damn cute! Yeah that is sooo cute! Its so unique! Embarrassed Aww they just make me smile so much!
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Yea Ishita n Ruhi together r just so adorable! Luv their chemistry! :)
645435 thumbnail
Hey Sonia.. Good to see you here 😊
I totally agree with you. They share such a magical bond.
Can't wait to hear Ruhi calls Ishu "MOM"
-CrazyPraT- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hai sonia,,, nice to see u here.. 😳
yup agree with u... Ishita n ruhi bonding s jst awesome...