found mihika a little over the top

kat6k thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I found Mihika letting off her steam over the top yesterday. She is not ready to listen to Mihir .. in the Romi peeping through keyhole episode or yesterday's episode. Even yesterday .. she knows her akka .. ishita would not do anything just because she was forced to .. so why beat up Mihir for it. I guess she was being a little protective of her akka, but I felt really bad for mihir.
The poor guy has only been nice to her .. remember the allergy medicine incident .. thrashing that horrible Romi incident. I just wish she gave the poor guy a chance to clear the air.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_vash_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wish the same too that she should listen to Mihir at least once! Though Mihika was right to extent yesterday.

radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yeah i want mihir n mihka to patch up soon... n i hope raman n ishu will be a part of it...
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yaa me too finds her Ott but no problem all n all it was good
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Its just that she is mad at mihir right now, as he has listened to his bro Raman n has rejected her proposal... To thora gussa to banta hai boss! Anyway it's just my opinion! :)
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He is someone she believes will always stand by her no matter what, but he gave her up without a fight, just because of his love and respect for Raman. I mean common! we have seen true lovers leaving their family for each other, but he?...Anyway, he has broken her heart so its only natural to be rude to him.
He has broken the trust she has on him...so she is blind at this moment.

I cant wait for her to find out about that Idiot brother of Raman...she will beat him blue-black herself. I remember what she did to that guy in the train station.. I really love her character sketch.
Edited by avyarima - 10 years ago
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I just hated Mihika on that scene, she's rude, arrogant, impatient n judgemental ! 👎🏼
Oh I forgot stupid too ! Poor Mihir ! He's such a nice guy ! 😭
kat6k thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree .. Thoda gussa to banta hai :-) but one she needs to listen to mihir before Romi lands her in a big mess. Mihika is otherwise such a sweet girl, so protective of her akka.
clementina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
me too I just want her to give him a chance