ff hatred vs love

gvsmu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys.this is my first try at writing a story.i am not sure how it will be but do give it a read.I am drawing inspiration from the current shivani-mirza track

prologue
How can you hate somebody so much without knowing them?
how can you loose somebody in spite of loving them?
How can life conspire against you without your knowing it?
How can a single word make so much of a difference?
How can a single second turn everything around you?

Chapter1- the wedding 
The whole of Amer was lit up.raja Bharmal and rani mainavati were full of joy.their youngest daughter,shivani was about to get married.although none of his daughters was married,he simply could not say no to this proposal.mirza hakim- a well reputed king of India ,known for his bravery,valiance and intelligence had asked for shivanis hand.he had encountered her on one of his hunting expeditions.he had seen her playing with the water.he was curious to see her face as her back was
Turned towards him.suddenly he spotted a snake advancing towards her.she was completely oblivious of the snake as she was busy playing with the water.driven by his instinct,mirza ran to save shivani- who was on the verge of being bitten by the snake.he pushed the snake away and in the process fell on the ground,skinning his arm .Shivani turned around listening to the sound and saw mirza fallen next to her.althogh mirza was hurt he could not overlook shivanis beautiful face.she stood up and thought of mirza as an enemy.she picked up a log to hit him but stopped seeing mirza get up.he explained everything to her after which shivani apologised and thanked him.she offered him to come to the palace for treatment of his wound.while going back to the palace shivani took a closer look of mirza and found him mesmerizing.as soon as they reached the palace raja Bharmal received them and asked for Mirza's introduction.

Shivani: baapu sa yeh mirza hakim hain.inhone hamari jaan ek sap se bachai aur usi dauran inke hath mein chot lagayi.hum inhe yahan aushadhi karane Laye hain

Raja Bharmal thanked him and asked a servant to take him to the hakim.mirza was treated well and arrangements were made for his return.

Mirza could not forget shivanis beautiful face and narrated the entire incident to his brother jalal.

Mirza-  bhaijaan aaj us rajkumari ko dekhkar ham sab bhul gaye.hum unse nigah karna chahte hain.

Jalal- zaroor mirza ham kal hi ek pegam raja Bharmal ke pas bhijva denge

(I am not going to show the oppositions and other drama.i am straight away going to everybody's acceptance.the marriage is accepted by everybody willingly)

Everybody was happy with the wedding but jodha-raja bharmals eldest daughter.she could not see her sister marry a Mughal no matter how good he was. Mughals were supposed to be hated not made relationships with.

Jodha( angry)-baapu sa is rishte ko manzoori kaise deh sakte hain.mirza hakim hoyege ek ache insaan paruntu hum yeh nahi bhul sakte ki wo ek Mughal hain.shivani wahan kaise reh payegi.humein kuch toh karna hoga.

She was interrupted by her mother who asked her to get prepared to leave for Agra as all preparations were to take place there.jodha did not say anything and simply did what she was told.

Jodha-(in a victorious tone) ab ham dekhte hain ki yeh rishta kaise hota hain.
Little did she know that it was only the first of many relations with the Mughals 

INDEX

Chapter 1(the wedding)-page 1
Chapter 2(first meet of akdha part 1 and 2)- page 2
Chapter 3 (I hate you part 1 and 2)-page 3
Chapter 3(part 2 continued)- page 4
Chapter 4(another admirer)-page 5
Chapter 5 (how dare you)-page 5
Chapter6 (revenge)-page 7
Chapter 7( the saviour)page 8
Chapter 8(misconstrued) page 9
Chapter 9(the jashn)page 11
Chapter 10(we are equal)page 11
Chapter 10(we are equal) part 2 page 13
Chapter 11 part 1(oh no) page 16
Chapter 11 part 2(oh no) page 17
Chapter 12 part 1(headed towards the same way) page 17
chapter 12(headed towards the same way) part 2 page 18
Chapter 13(profuse apology)part 1 page 18
Chapter 13(profuse apology)part 2 page 20
Chapter 14(surprised) page 21
Chapter 15(lovely words)page 22
Chapter 16(nasty act)page 24
Chapter 17(poor you)part 1 page 25
Chapter 17( poor you) part 2 page 26
Chapter 17(poor you)part 2 continued page 27
Chapter 18(your pain my pain)part 1 page 28
Chapter 18(your pain my pain)part 2 page 31
Chapter 19( an unexpected call)part 1 page 33
Chapter 19 ( an unexpected call) part 2 page 35
Chapter 20(the departure) page 37
Chapter 20(the departure)part 2 page 39
Chapter 21(the wedding)page 39
Chapter 22(teary eyes)page 41
Chapter 23(I am here)page 43
Chapter 24(another trip to Agra)page 44
Chapter 25(overwhelmed)page 46
Chapter 26(a change of heart)part 1 page 48
Chapter 26(a change of heart)part 2 page 49
Chapter 27(the beginning of love)part 1 page 49
Chapter 27(the beginning of love)part 2 page 51
Chapter 28(jalal is mine)part 1 page 52
Chapter 28( jalal is mine) part 2 page 54
Chapter 28(jalal is mine)cont page 55
Chapter 29(I won't let this happen)part 1 page 56
Chapter 29 (I won't let this happen)part 2 page 58
Chapter 30(I trust you)part 1 page 60
Chapter 30(I trust you)part 2 page 61
Chapter 30(part 2 continued)page 63
Chapter 31(I don't want this)part 1 page 64
Chapter 31(part 2)page 65
Chapter 32 (a grand invitation)part 1 page 69
Chapter 32(part 2)page 71
Chapter 33(a heavy heart)page 74
Chapter 34(welcome to amer)page 76
Chapter 35(I don't believe this)page 77 
Chapter 36(a stroll in amer)part 1 page 79
Edited by gvsmu - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow,i seriously love the concept..but jalal is shehenshah-e-hind right?
SUMESHNI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome start plz plz continue and pm me when u do 
Heeralicious thumbnail

Lovely concept!👏 Continue soon!😃😳

Edited by PrincessNancy - 10 years ago
--Aashi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sounds interesting ...continue soon
ROBSTENLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
and ya welcum to IFEdited by ...Arshaya... - 10 years ago
gvsmu thumbnail
Chapter2- first meet of akdha (part1)

Hey sorry for the mistakes that I made earlier.this chapter will focus on akdhas meeting. the first part takes place in Amer but the second one will surely have akdhas meet.

Everybody in Amer was preparing for their departure.they were to leave for Agra where all the ceremonies were to take place. Mainavati and sukunya were getting shivani ready when they saw jodha passing by.

Mainavati- jodha beta zara yahan to aana
Jodha- Ji maasa

Jodha entered shivanis room and walked up to her mother.

Mainavati- jodha tum Kahan jaa rahi thi.aur kya tumne Agra jaane ki tayaari kar li hain.
Jodha-wo maasa hum baapu sa se Milne ja rahe the aur ha humneAgra jane ke liye bhi taiyaari kar li hain.(in an irritated tone). Apne Hume yahan kyun Bulaya.kya aapko humse koi kaam hain
Sukunya- Kam to hain jiji.
Jodha- kya matlab
Sukunya(giggling)-aapka kam yeh hain ki Agra mein aap subko apna hasta chahera dikhaiyega na ki yeh chidchidhapan isi bahane ho sakta hain aapko bhi mrza hakim jaisa uttam var miljaye.

Shivani could not control her laughter after listening to this.this vexed jodha to the core. everyone was aware of jodhas disapproval for this wedding.

mainavati-ab bas bhi karo tum dono.
Jodha(in an angry tone)-aap logo ko yahan nahi kisi Mughal ke yahan paida hona chahiye tha.haan ham hain krodhith.maasa aap hi ne humein mugulon se nafrat karna sikhaya aur aap hi aaj apni beti ka hath ek Mughal ke hath me saup rahi hain.aisa kya jadoo kar diya hain mirza hakim ne aap sab par ki aap humari baat nahi sun rahe.
mainavati-jodha tumhare baapusa aur humne tumhe kabhi ek beti ki tarha nahi parantu ek bete ki tarah pala hain.har nidnay mein tumhari soch ko maana hain parantu aaj tum galat ho.mughalon ke prati tumhari ghrina aaj tumse galat faisla karwa rahi hain.hum jaante hain jodha ki hindu aur mughulo ke beech mein koi rishta asambhav hain paruntu mirza hakim shivani ke liye uttam var hain.guno se bhare aur shivani se adhik prem karte hain woh.aisa var dhoondh sakti ho jo apni patni se itna prem kare ki use apna dharm badalne ke liye bhi na kahe.aur to aur tum kaise bhul sakti ho ki shivani aaj unhi ke karan saans le rahi hain.itni kathinai se tumhare baapu sa ko sabhi hindu rajao ki sweekriti mili hain.tumhare ise na karna ab galat hain.

jodha very well knew that mirza hakim was the best groom for shivani.what she was afraid of was not mirza but his family.she had heard a lot about the Mughals and specially king jalaluddin Muhammad-mirzas brother-and his cruel rules,of how he could go to any extent to get what he wanted. How could then she let her sister marry mirza knowing that danger would embrace her as soon as she kept foot in the Mughal agra.

jodha(frustrated,to herself)-humari baat koi nahi manega.na baapusa,na maasa na koi aur.paruntu jo humne than li hain wo to hum kar ke hi rahege.agar hamare parivar wale iss rishte ke liye naa nahi karenge toh hum un mugalon ko naa karne par majboor kar denge.parantu kaise...

I WOULD POST THE SECOND PART FOR THIS CHAPTER SOON.THANK YOU:)
SUMESHNI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update plz plz plz continue soon 
sarthshru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yay..loved the update..please add me to ur buddy listdear !!!!!!!1
gvsmu thumbnail
Chapter2 part2
AGRA
All the preparations had been made in Agra for welcoming the guests.jalal had himself made sure about everything.after all,it was his brothers wedding.he had no objection to the wedding.he was extremely ecstatic

Jalal(happy,to himself)-aaj hum bahut khush hain.dekhte hi dekhte mirza itne bade hogaye ki unka ab nigah tah ho Gaya.khush naseeb hai ki unhe apne pasand ki ladki ke saath nigah karne ko mil raha hain.

He was interrupted by a servant who announced the arrival of jalals mother-hameeda bano.

Hameeda-aadab Amer se pegam aaya hain.nigah ki sabhi rasmo ko poora karne ke liye sabhi log wah se ravana ho gaye hain.kuch hi samay mein yahan tashrif laayege.hum tumhe bata nahi sakte ki hum kitne khush hain.

Jalal-ammijaan khush toh hum bhi bahut hain.un rajvanshiyon ke swagat mein hum koi kasar nahi chodenge.yeh nigah aaj tak ka sabse bada nigah honga.pure agre ko hum isme shamal karenge.hum khud  pure Agra ko nyota denge.

Hameeda-beshak.ab hume ijazat dijiye sabhi ke liye Nazarane taiyaar karane hain

Jalal-Adab
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Meanwhile,everybody had started their journey from Amer.all the females were allotted palkis for the journey.they were on their way to Agra.everyone but jodha was excited.jodha(in her palki)started brainstorming ways to persuade the Mughals to cancel the wedding

Jodha(to herself)-he kanha ab tum hi koi rasta dekhao.aisa kya kare ki yeh vivaah toot jaye.mirza hakim itne ache purush hain.who jaldi naraz nahi hoyege.(after several moments of thinking)...
Parantu wo kroor raja jalaluddin toh zaroor naraz ho sakte hain.jitna humne unke bare mein suna hai wo apne aan samaan par koi ungli uthte nahi dekh sakte.aur jab hum aisa karenge Tab wo zaroor yeh rishta tod denge.

Jodha was very happy with her plan.she thanked kanha and finally took a breath of relief

A short distance away from Agra.everybody decided to rest.the palkis were kept down and raja Bharmal and his sons got down the horses.they were to wait for a while before continuing ahead.jodha came outside and decided to take a stroll.nobody was aware of jodha's disappearance.a little while later the journey commenced.jodha was not in her palki and nobody got to know about her.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the other hand jalal ordered atgah Sahab to make preparations for his visit to the local streets of Agra.he wanted to get done with it before the arrival of Mirza's in laws

Jalal left for the streets on a horse with quite less security.he had no reason to be afraid in his own city.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jodha was astonished to see the spot- which until a few moments ago was full of commotion-empty.she was not scared-fear did not run in her blood-but confused as to which way to go.she knew that she was near Agra and decided to follow her instinct by going straight.after walking a few miles she could see the city at a distance.

She finally entered a small street studded with markets selling there produce.she walked upto a shop and asked for directions to the palace.
Jalal finished his work and started moving for the palace when at a distance he saw jodha.he could not see her face clearly as she was standing far and her back was turned towards him.but he could definitely make out that she was not a Mughal.instead of moving towards the palace,he turned his horse in the direction of jodha.as jalal went closer he could see her clearly.

By this time,jodha had asked for directions and turned around  facing jalal.she neither saw jalal nor anyone else .she continued walking ,satisfied with the help she got.

Jalal was stupefied to see her.her face,her beauty,her innocence sent him into another world.he could not believe his eyes.he could not believe that something as beautiful as jodha could ever exist.his gaze was fixed at jodha who did not notice this at all.she crossed jalal on her right without looking at him.jalal could see how tired she was as a frown crossed her face.he wanted to be lost with her in a world where nobody else could see them.He had never seen anyone more beautiful than her

Jalal(to himself)-ya allah hume bacha